'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Just watched the game. Just WOW on Bailey. I know there were others that played an important part but I am only concerned with Bailey since he is coming here. His composure in the pocket and he goes through all his reads not locked on one unless of course he is wide open. lol The future is bright for UT with Bailey coming in. What an arm and on target.
He was impressive. Hope he does as well in the championship game.

So Shrout transfers to WKY under Helton as opined by A to Z? JG to NFL? Will Hill actually have a shot? Something has to give...

I’ll be that guy. I don’t think Bailey is all that. Let me make this clear: I want him to be the second coming of Peyton Manning and then some.

But I don’t know what y’all are talking about with him going through reads and progressions. He knows absolutely who he’s throwing to before every snap, and it’s almost always to the guy that’s a foot taller and 50 lbs heavier than the ones covering him. He has protection from offensive line with two Power-5 commits. Receivers are going to LSU, Michigan State, and Boston College. Running back going to Colorado State. They are absolutely stacked. Of course they’re going to put up cartoon numbers. When pressured even a little bit, his accuracy drops dramatically, but again, he’s bailed out by Gilbert and company. When the playing field is leveled, and everybody has 3, 4, 5 stars, I wonder how his decision making and accuracy will be. I hope he’s the man and wins us several national championships. But those of y’all calling for him to start from day 1 are probably setting yourselves up for disappointment, as it looks like he could really use a redshirt year before he takes the field and leads us back to the promised land.

I’ll be that guy. I don’t think Bailey is all that. Let me make this clear: I want him to be the second coming of Peyton Manning and then some.

But I don’t know what y’all are talking about with him going through reads and progressions. He knows absolutely who he’s throwing to before every snap, and it’s almost always to the guy that’s a foot taller and 50 lbs heavier than the ones covering him. He has protection from offensive line with two Power-5 commits. Receivers are going to LSU, Michigan State, and Boston College. Running back going to Colorado State. They are absolutely stacked. Of course they’re going to put up cartoon numbers. When pressured even a little bit, his accuracy drops dramatically, but again, he’s bailed out by Gilbert and company. When the playing field is leveled, and everybody has 3, 4, 5 stars, I wonder how his decision making and accuracy will be. I hope he’s the man and wins us several national championships. But those of y’all calling for him to start from day 1 are probably setting yourselves up for disappointment, as it looks like he could really use a redshirt year before he takes the field and leads us back to the promised land.

I don't think you have watched many games of him. He is also playing in Georgia 7a classification.

I grew up in Carrollton, which is a huge high school football town, so I always went with my dad. I've probably been to a game most every friday in the fall since I was probably 2 and I am 42 now. My boys, and sometimes my girls when I can get them to, go with me now. I love high school football.

Played on that field

Yep, you’re that guy....

We've also seen Gilbert and his other WRs drop passes that my sister could have caught as a 7th grader. Everything is relative.

VN Store

Back