'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I hate that HB plays on the same team as Gilbert. Bailey doesnt get close to as much respect as he deserves. Gilbert cant fart without the announcers oohing and ahhing over it.

Over 400 yards passing tonight. Insane night. Hope they win state.

What makes you say that? I mean it's possible, they have like 6 guys getting schollies to P5 schools....
This is the reasoning behind him not getting bumped to a 5* on Rivals
Bailey has been on the radar since seventh grade. He’s improved quite a bit over the summer and into the season, but is he that elite leader that can make a team that much better? We’ll see in our last evaluation.

-Mike Farrell

Lmao, now questioning his leadership.

Reactions: hooter vol
Marietta's coach is an up and comer too. I believe he took over 4-5 years ago and they went from a 2 win team to back to back final fours if I remember correctly...
No, he was the coach for a team in Virginia for 14 years. They were nationally ranked several years.

Just watched the game. Just WOW on Bailey. I know there were others that played an important part but I am only concerned with Bailey since he is coming here. His composure in the pocket and he goes through all his reads not locked on one unless of course he is wide open. lol The future is bright for UT with Bailey coming in. What an arm and on target.

VN Store

Back