'21 GA QB Brock Vandagriff (uga commit)

This assmaster guy gets it. "Recruiting solid depth" is total BS in the sec where your rivals are reloading with 5*s. Can't take a class off and unfortunately our constant turnover has meant too many of those this decade. But now we have b2b top 10-15 and I only see classes improving, not regressing like 16 and 17 under Butch.

Fulmer knows this better than anybody. Depth classes got him fired.

From Hubbs on VQ:

“Brock likes Auburn. He has interest in Mullen at Florida, some interest in UGA and Tennessee. Vols went by the school to see him in December. He's been in East Tennessee recently to be with some family. I think it's probably safe to say the thought right now is that he will play in the SEC.”
He will play in SEC, distance is a factor, grandparents live in Alabama.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Jury is still out on Beck. Hasn’t had much talent around him, had experienced guys his Jr year and won the highest classification state championship. It’s hard to judge, he did very well when he had a decent OL and WR.

Williams and Vandagriff are both good but I’m still standing on the table, Gunner Stockton. 113 TD so far in two years, 62 TD his sophomore year. 6400 yds passing, 1800 rushing.

One of my kids goes to RGNS up there. Said Stockton is amazingly talented, but he is a 2022 isn’t he?

Tennessee would have some work to do — even before he committed to Oklahoma, the Vols didn’t appear to be in his top three — but they certainly could be a factor and I’ll be pretty surprised if they don’t try. Georgia and Auburn definitely are worth watching, too.
- Callahan

“His mother attended Auburn and Vandagriff grew up a huge fan of the Tigers. His father grew up in Tennessee, and he was a big fan of the Vols. Georgia is minutes from their home and he is very familiar with that staff and program. Florida and South Carolina were very much in the race as well at one time.”

Auburn, we clearly have terrible luck with dads.

I dont agree with this kids ranking. Hes good, real good but not sure if hes tope 2 or3 qb. Maybe one more year he will be. Hes already been held back so hes basically a senior right now
I agree that I think Caleb Williams is better or at least higher ceiling but what is it in BV’s game do you think is overrated?

Reactions: UTVols18
One of my kids goes to RGNS up there. Said Stockton is amazingly talented, but he is a 2022 isn’t he?
He is, coaches all around him. You have Bobo (who has coached him from age 10-George and Mike) Saban lives there, Beamer, etc. I’d skip 2021 to get him. Jaybo Shaw is the HC now, Lee Shaw (Jaybo and Conner’s dad) was his coach.

Reactions: VolSteve
“His mother attended Auburn and Vandagriff grew up a huge fan of the Tigers. His father grew up in Tennessee, and he was a big fan of the Vols. Georgia is minutes from their home and he is very familiar with that staff and program. Florida and South Carolina were very much in the race as well at one time.”

Kids a momma's boy, don't want. Should be watching games and rooting on the good guys with his old man

His mom doesn’t know dog sh** from apple sauce when it comes to football. Malzahn can’t develop a QB for sh**.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
Reason?

Not sure what level he plays, but his stats are amazing this year.
He plays in Class A, so there probably are legit questions about competition level. My son’s high school played them in the 1st round of the playoffs this year and got annihilated.

His mother attended Auburn and Vandagriff grew up a huge fan of the Tigers. His father grew up in Tennessee, and he was a big fan of the Vols. Georgia is minutes from their home and he is very familiar with that staff and program. Florida and South Carolina were very much in the race as well at one time. (per Rivals)

He plays in Class A, so there probably are legit questions about competition level. My son’s high school played them in the 1st round of the playoffs this year and got annihilated.
It may be Class A but 3-4 of the teams he played had multiple D1 recruits. Georgia football is just at a higher level than most states. That said, he had much better receivers last year but he did take the eventual state champions to overtime in the playoffs this year.

This assmaster guy gets it. "Recruiting solid depth" is total BS in the sec where your rivals are reloading with 5*s. Can't take a class off and unfortunately our constant turnover has meant too many of those this decade. But now we have b2b top 10-15 and I only see classes improving, not regressing like 16 and 17 under Butch.
This is killing me

Chad Morris at Auburn probably makes them more attractive than normal although he has to know Morris won’t be there long if he is successful as I suspect he will be as an OC again

1577974553953.gif

first 3 games from this year, dude has a quick release and can throw some darts

VN Store

Back