‘23 GA OT Shamurad Umarov (Tennessee commit)

I have no idea of what I am posting but Gobble Gobble

artworks-000118591363-nej0fx-t500x500.jpg
Yes that's the original ONE OF US film!!

Reactions: Orangeburst
I think Umarov ends up the starting LT.

No clue. My thought was based on Ryan Callahans comments on the 247 pod today.

"Thats why I'm not surprised that Georgia was involved because this is their kind of tackle. This is the kind of guy they love to recruit a lot of times at that right tackle spot. He's got the length to play there, and also has the strength and the size to be a mauler in the run game."

Later on...

"... realistically, he's a right tackle. Thats where he fits in best."

-- Callahan on the pod today

Last edited:
Good feet, long arms and frame. Mean streak is a bonus for a LT. Not a film expert but I see both Simmons and Ramil better on the right side.
They all have good feet, long arms and frame. The other 2 are probably built longer. I'm not saying Sham can't play LT, that's why I said it depends on who else we get. Sham has a thicker build, which also translates more to the right side in the NFL. All of this is a good problem to have, if we land one or both of the other guys. You have to think about it. Last year at this time, we were debating about whether Heupel wanted smaller, undersized linemen or not. Now we're debating where to play the man mountains we might have in this class.

No clue. My thought was based on Ryan Callahans comments on the 247 pod today.

"Thats why I'm not surprised that Georgia was involved because this is their kind of tackle. This is the kind of guy they love to recruit a lot of times at that right tackle spot. He's got the length to play there, and also has the strength and the size to be a mauler in the run game."

Later on...

"... realistically, he's a right tackle. Thats where he fits in best."

-- Callahan on the pod today
I don’t subscribe…or agree. Not like any of us have a vote.

VN Store

Back