'20 GA OT Broderick Jones (UGA commit)

I'm good with a class of
Crawford
Beckwith
Hardy
save two spots for transfers (if we don't get DW)

Ever heard the term peeing up a rope. That's what you're doing if you think we are going to flip someone last second that has shown no interest and Auburn is the #2. This kid is getting more ass than a toilet seat in the cabin as we speak.

Reactions: gainesvol82
makes sense to me and would be a good pick up imo

I think the plan is to take another OL. We knew we wanted Robinson, Mays, Perry, Albright, Spraggins, but Miller was going to be the hardest pull and biggest project. So, we have told Miller to hold off, and looked into flipping Ratledge. I also think that Jones and St. John are in play as well.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
I believe OD has been banned from the RF.

Well then how in the h e double hockey sticks are we gonna find out when lunch is happening.

HonorableBasicJay-size_restricted.gif

Decent chance auburn flips this kid. He was at Jordan hare for the UGA and bama games. Seems similar to the burton situation where a kid doesn’t decommit publicly, but the visits tell a different story.

OL, was recruited by Sam Pittman, who is no longer there. That could be the reason for the hesitation.

Wonder if we're looking into Damieon George? Committed to Bama but didn't sign early.

Looking at 247, there a few OT's in our region that didn't sign early. We could be inquiring into any number of them to fill that spot.
Id be ok with making a run at Javon Baker, Burroughs, Jayson Jones and George. Take all 4 to fill our last 4 lol

Reactions: whitw
Just thought of a way to unharsh your buzz. Start a thread about flipping Jordan Burch from SCAR. :)
Gotta couple ideas for new threads to start about various topics but not about a single recruit.

Wonder if we're looking into Damieon George? Committed to Bama but didn't sign early.
Wasn’t George the OL who was supposed to be a package deal with Evans? Rumor was bama offered him to get Evans, who is now getting CB’d to UGA.

Wasn’t George the OL who was supposed to be a package deal with Evans? Rumor was bama offered him to get Evans, who is now getting CB’d to UGA.
Evans is getting CB'd to LSU.

VN Store

Back