'20 GA OT Broderick Jones (UGA commit)

Well then how in the h e double hockey sticks are we gonna find out when lunch is happening.

HonorableBasicJay-size_restricted.gif
The problem was the M3 made a crucial mistake. They haven't taken Hardy to the waffle house

It’d be great for him to go to auburn instead of uga. What we really need right now is parity in the conference. When the 2 closest teams to us (and two of our biggest rivals) are scooping up all the best players around it makes it more and more difficult to get back to the top. We need the talent to be somewhat evenly distributed and I think that’s exactly what’s happening

Reactions: mercuryvol
It’d be great for him to go to auburn instead of uga. What we really need right now is parity in the conference. When the 2 closest teams to us (and two of our biggest rivals) are scooping up all the best players around it makes it more and more difficult to get back to the top. We need the talent to be somewhat evenly distributed and I think that’s exactly what’s happening
No it would be great if he would come to UT...... Screw the barn and the rest of the SEC.

Any chance he picks Arky? Day 1 starter, face of the program type player for them

View attachment 247556

Broderick Jones, Lithonia, Offensive Tackle

Broderick Jones, 2020 Offensive tackle - Rivals.com

Vols offered a while ago.
Didn’t sign with UGA yet and the thought is he’s Auburn bound but I guess VQ suggested we were in on a mystery OL recruit and @Bassmaster_Vol thinks it’s this guy.
Would be huge. With TJ leaving most likely and a thin OL class in 2020 this would be the perfect get along side Washington. Man what a class this would end up being!

Any chance he picks Arky? Day 1 starter, face of the program type player for them
No. Auburn or UGA. Pittman said he wasn’t going after any UGA commits and whether it’s due to lack of interest or lack of effort there’s been no communication.

Trying to remember the last time an OT was the “face of the program” at any school ever.
Orlando pace probably should've won the Heisman if it really was about the best, most impactful player.

Well.. Before he had to go up against bill Duff and Shane Burton that is...
Haha true but the Heisman is a regular season award. Pace finished 4th in Heisman voting. And honestly that was way too low. He was a beast.

Haha true but the Heisman is a regular season award. Pace finished 4th in Heisman voting. And honestly that was way too low. He was a beast.

Impacted by Bill Duff blowing by Pace and stoning George for a loss at the goal line on 4th down to preserve the Citrus Bowl win.

But yeah, Pace was elite. He had a great career in the NFL as well.

Impacted by Bill Duff blowing by Pace and stoning George for a loss at the goal line on 4th down to preserve the Citrus Bowl win.

Ha yeah. He had 80 pancake blocks that year. 80. That's nuckin futs.

Well I can’t diagree with you there. Lol. If talent is going to live away from uga and bama I hope some of it lands here. lol

Didn't Duff do it on 3rd down as well?

Trying to remember the last time an OT was the “face of the program” at any school ever.

1988 Michigan State Spartans - Tony Mandarich

Unless you think it was Andre Rison? Bobby McAllister? Blake Ezor?

I'd say it was Mandarich without a doubt.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back