‘23 GA OT Bo Hughley (UGA commit)

You mean he cleaned up a DT already engaged with another OL, sort of. Watch him against Telander he looks slow and I was shocked when they said he was a UGA commit. Should also be telling if they are slow playing him now and not letting him sign.
Both can be true. Telander can be very good as can this guy. The fact that UGA is slow playing means they’re in on a five star(?) but has nothing to do with one game. We are in on 0 5 star lineman. Langston Hughes is big boy football so there’s lots of tape on this guy to match the offer list. I’ll trust our coaches assessment vs us arm chair WB’s…

You mean he cleaned up a DT already engaged with another OL, sort of. Watch him against Telander he looks slow and I was shocked when they said he was a UGA commit. Should also be telling if they are slow playing him now and not letting him sign.
More than plenty enough to work with. Smart may be fishing for more and pulling a Jordan James. Let’s pull an Oregon on this one.

Colorado buzz? Sounds infectious. Auburn? We know that place is infectious.
Rumored to have visited Colorado this weekend.
Posted "still committed" Go Dawgs on Dec 16
Smoke Bouie, Dominic Lovett and RaRa Thomas forecasted to the mutts in YouTube recruiting podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
Smoke Bouie, Dominic Lovett and RaRa Thomas forecasted to the mutts in YouTube recruiting podcast.
I hate Georgia.

Also, if you're a WR, why would you choose UGA over Tennessee? I get they're playing for a second NC, but it's based off their defense, not a prolific offense. I mean, we just produced a Biletnikoff winner. Why go to UGA and be second fiddle, if that, to the star TE?

I hate Georgia.

Also, if you're a WR, why would you choose UGA over Tennessee? I get they're playing for a second NC, but it's based off their defense, not a prolific offense. I mean, we just produced a Biletnikoff winner. Why go to UGA and be second fiddle, if that, to the star TE?

Exactly

Rival fans love to talk about what we will look like without Hooker but UGA without Bennett is gonna be way different. For whatever reason they roll with him and it’s gonna be a little different without him.

Exactly

Rival fans love to talk about what we will look like without Hooker but UGA without Bennett is gonna be way different. For whatever reason they roll with him and it’s gonna be a little different without him.
Our HC made Drew Lock (DREW LOCK!!!) a second rounder. I think we are going to be A-OK.

Hilarious how Kirby loved to say his team didn’t have any transfers like it was a shot towards UT just to load up the year after.

Exactly

Bennett is very quick on his feet and a better athlete than most give him credit for. That said, it was a complete joke he was in NY. He wasnt that critical in a majority of their games.

VN Store

Back