'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I bet even if Mims went to UGA, Pruitt wouldn’t stop recruiting him.
Pruitt is relentless...he wont stop until the ink dries; and, even then, he's looking to see if the signature is faded, the name is spelled wrong or on the wrong dotted line, something, just so he can get back on the phone with the kid.

3rd generation legacy and they have an older brother on the team.

Yep. That seems pretty bad. I don't know if Volnation would make it if something like that happened. The football forum would probably completely melt the internet down into smoldering ash.

Reactions: SugarCC
I guess anything qualifies as racist now.
Was talking about his overall resumé over years and years we have been talking about...ketchup.

Or just white knight for Dabo all you want. I'll be happy if big dogs deflect to or choose us, like Page. But you do you.

It looks like Bama will also get Ferguson Sunday, the 47th ranked player in the country. If that happens they will pass Tn...with 8 less commitments.
Bama will finish ahead of us. I expect they'll add Payne before the end of the month as well. The big question for us if we can stay ahead of Georgia and Florida.

Jump? Talking about recruiting rankings. It's still possible we finish ahead of both.
Yeah I'm looking at the number of guys committed as well. We have a solid class but as far as average rating and who they expect to get Georgia will probably jump us. Mullen sucks as a recruiter but damn he gets some good transfers

We gotta get Mondon

Reactions: berryvol and Nooga
Yeah I'm looking at the number of guys committed as well. We have a solid class but as far as average rating and who they expect to get Georgia will probably jump us. Mullen sucks as a recruiter but damn he gets some good transfers

We gotta get Mondon
We will @Catbone we will...

Yep. That seems pretty bad. I don't know if Volnation would make it if something like that happened. The football forum would probably completely melt the internet down into smoldering ash.
We’ve survived everything. Cockroaches are pu*****.

VN Store

Back