'19 GA OLB Roman Harrison (Tennessee signee)

Harrison is very lean, but I'd say he's probably around 8-10 percent BF if I had to guess. But there's no way he's 2% body fat.

Competition level body builders may diet down to 4%-5% when they are entering a show. This isn't sustainable long term due to the enormous strain it puts on the body's endocrine system, and once you start getting under 7 or 8 percent BF, athletic performance will begin to suffer greatly.
Says Bruce Lee

Guys are always listed as bigger than they are in HS. He doesn’t look 260 at all in any pics, recently taken or not.
Either way he's definitely big enough to play olb right away. I doubt he's less than 240 at the smallest.

Either way he's definitely big enough to play olb right away. I doubt he's less than 240 at the smallest.
Yeah I don’t think he’ll be undersized. Just not sure I see him playing at 260 in 2019 unless he gets on the JJ Peterson diet.

i think this guy is a hand in the dirt DE/OLB. he played DT in high school. get him on the edge where he can use his length and athleticism. he has the frame to add weight. but he looks the part right now. he's an easy 240lbs now. if you can add 20 lbs to his frame over the next year or so, and really make him a DE in this defense, he could be great.

like a lot of hte middle tier guys in this class, i think he has some versatility and it'll be interesting to see how he develops.

i'm excited about this kid too. would love to seem him contribute as a freshman.

Now a 4 star on Rivals

I was just about to post this...look for them to drop one of our “outside the 250” 4*’s to a 5.7 now...they are notorious for this...I swear 9 times out of ten we end up with less total points after these updates...we’ve already dropped 22 points this week

I was just about to post this...look for them to drop one of our “outside the 250” 4*’s to a 5.7 now...they are notorious for this...I swear 9 times out of ten we end up with less total points after these updates...we’ve already dropped 22 points this week
Already did. Dropped Harris to a 3 star

VN Store

Back