'19 GA OLB Roman Harrison (Tennessee signee)

Everyone needs to remember, he played NT in HS. There's going to be a learning curve and he may redshirt after getting into 4 games, but he could be great before it's over.

one thing is for sure if he does redshirt its not because he wasn't physically ready.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
one thing is for sure if he does redshirt its not because he wasn't physically ready.
He is very strong and atheletic but he could still afford to bulk up which he will with time. 234 is pretty light for a edge rusher. Crouch is listed 10 lbs heavier than Harrison and Darrel Taylor is listed 20 lbs heavier than Harrison.

He is very strong and atheletic but he could still afford to bulk up which he will with time. 234 is pretty light for a edge rusher. Crouch is listed 10 lbs heavier than Harrison and Darrel Taylor is listed 20 lbs heavier than Harrison.

Remember when folks thought he was 270 back before we signed him 😂

Remember when folks thought he was 270 back before we signed him 😂
I know he was listed at 245 range on Rivals in HS, maybe has now just shed any extra that he was hanging on to while in his role as DT in HS. Let the S&C put on 10-15 of healthy weight. But damn, for a guy that squat cleans 350, back squat 3x545 and benches 410...this human being is just one big muscle

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I know he was listed at 245 range on Rivals in HS, maybe has now just shed any extra that he was hanging on to while in his role as DT in HS. Let the S&C put on 10-15 of healthy weight. But damn, for a guy that squat cleans 350, back squat 3x545 and benches 410...this human being is just one big muscle

Quick twitch as well. He's not just country brute strong. He's explosively powerful!

234 is not a little man, add to that he's probably benching twice his body weight. That 410 he did was end of Junior year! He's a freshman in college now.

I'm not sure he gets more heavier than 245. Maybe 250?

I think in 4 years you'll have these combine numbers:

Q. Crouch
6'0 245 lbs
4.55 40
30 reps of 225
35 inch very

R. Harrison
6'1 242
4.50 40
40 reps of 225
38 inch vertical

Crazy stuff.

Quick twitch as well. He's not just country brute strong. He's explosively powerful!

234 is not a little man, add to that he's probably benching twice his body weight. That 410 he did was end of Junior year! He's a freshman in college now.

Q. Crouch
6'0 245 lbs
4.55 40
30 reps of 225
35 inch very

R. Harrison
6'1 242
4.50 40
40 reps of 225
38 inch vertical

Crazy stuff.
Just because he deserves the credit, he jumped 39”***vert at UT camp last summer shortly before he received an offer for us. At 6’2 240. Ridiculous

Reactions: SweetasSoda

You guys remember Eric Stryker? Like 6' 220lbs when he played edge rusher for Oklahoma. I was shocked, but he was effective, even that short/light.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
You guys remember Eric Stryker? Like 6' 220lbs when he played edge rusher for Oklahoma. I was shocked, but he was effective, even that short/light.
Yeah he was very good. I think a lot of his success came from his aggressive mentality and physicality he played with. Looked him up and it appears it didnt translate at the next level, but you cant knock what he was able to accomplish at the OU.

Q. Crouch
6'0 245 lbs
4.55 40
30 reps of 225
35 inch very

R. Harrison
6'1 242
4.50 40
40 reps of 225
38 inch vertical

Crazy stuff.