'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

If he goes to Georgia, he doesn't have Pittman and he will be in the 3 deep on that stacked roster.

Tennessee makes more since. He can rise up the depth chart much faster after a much needed RS year that all OL should take.

Well when your dad pulls stunt like that im front of news cameras you’re going to get backlash. Had he just committed to UGA and went about his business nobody would have even said anything. Don’t recall anyone going after Tate anyway.
Huh? What did his dad do?

If he goes to Georgia, he doesn't have Pittman and he will be in the 3 deep on that stacked roster.

Tennessee makes more since. He can rise up the depth chart much faster after a much needed RS year that all OL should take.

With Tatum gone he would immediately be in the two deep behind Wright. If he’s good enough, he could challenge Wright.

We are so thin at OT still.

Does he consider following Pittman?
giphy.gif

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Pittman to Arkansas worries me far more with Memphis recruiting than does Kiffin to Ole Miss long term. Can recruit and does not have that stench on him. Solid hire in my opinion. Bit of a reach but with what is av I get the hire. There is a zero percent chance Tate follows him to Razorback land.

VN Store

Back