'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

not really. Its kind of like seeing a boxer in the gym hitting the speed bag really good and moving him up in the rankings.
I kind of see it like sparring. They go against other top athletes. If it was just individual drills (40, vert., shuttle etc.), i would agree 100%. Ive seen several camp videos (going against one another) where I could tell some players didnt deserve their ranking. And highlight films can be a little, not a lot, but a little misleading due to competition.

I kind of see it like sparring. They go against other top athletes. If it was just individual drills (40, vert., shuttle etc.), i would agree 100%. Ive seen several camp videos (going against one another) where I could tell some players didnt deserve their ranking. And highlight films can be a little, not a lot, but a little misleading due to competition.

go against each other in shorts and tampon helmets.

But lots of people look great sparring, too. Same thing with wrestling. Going live in practice and being under the lights are completely different. Recruiting seems like a tough gig.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Yes. And if Pruitt wins, he'll start getting it to. For all the services talk about "evaluations" their biggest criteria is simply riding the coattails of successful programs.
Right on cue, Drew Sanders (Bama commit) was awarded a fifth star by 247 today also.

Sam Pittman to Arkansas as head coach almost a done deal

Do we at least make a call here? Pittman was the ONLY reason he even committed to begin with

Pittman to the Hogs?? Lol.Wow.

Yeah, we should absolutely call this kid.

AP isn't sure this kid would listen if we came calling simply due to the backlash he got from Tennessee fans when he committed to Georgia.

AP isn't sure this kid would listen if we came calling simply due to the backlash he got from Tennessee fans when he committed to Georgia.
What backlash? The ball busting his dad got? I mean Jesus this isn’t Cade Mays we’re talking about here (👀👀👀👀).

Reactions: scvolfan7

VN Store

Back