‘23 GA LB Jalen Smith (Tennessee commit)

I do have high hopes for Desmond Williams, Christian Charles, and Turnage though. Hopefully we can lock up the top JUCO corner this class and maybe get a disgruntled corner and LB from Bama or Georgia this upcoming off-season
There is also this novel concept that TN has never seen before and it is player development. It's possible that our defense might play better than they did in the MCB. I know it's unheard of with the yahoo's we've paraded through as head coach the past 15yrs but I think it might happen this year.

There’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to find better LBs and CBs than Beasley, Page, Burrell, and Hadden in the transfer portal if we’re able to go 8-4 or 9-3 this upcoming season
Let's see how these guy do this year. I'm optimistic that we'll see significant improvement this year. Some guys take time to come around, and I think this staff can bring out their best.

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
He’s not going to be on the DL.

The star position is not on the DL....He can shift there if the defensive play calls for it, but he is usually more of a hybrid safety/linebacker...Has to be fast....Can blitz from there or pass coverage...

This is just talk....Hell the guy looks fabulous....Coaches will put him where they want him..
3-3-5.jpg

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back