'24 GA CB Demello Jones (uga commit)

. You should hope their recruiting falls off some or we start putting together three straight top 5 recruiting classes if you wanna have a chance to beat them this decade. A number 11 or 12 ranked class isn’t going to cut it or bring us any titles we all want that right isn’t that the expectation at a football school like Tennessee? South Carolina is out recruiting us right now.
Our class is ranked 5 spots higher than USCjr and will be closer to 10 spots higher by NSD… horrible troll job troll

Nothing about this one says "committed". His own comments make that crystal clear. If he does flip, you can bet the farm UGA recruited over him.
If Georgia gets Bolden as expected, they'll have 4 safeties committed in this class. Not hard to imagine that one of them will go elsewhere.

If Georgia gets Bolden as expected, they'll have 4 safeties committed in this class. Not hard to imagine that one of them will go elsewhere.
Its crazy. They have multiple qb’s, rb’s, safety’s, lb’s, and numerous tackles in this one class. Just stockpiling, the better ones will start and the others will transfer out (iron sharpening iron).

Its crazy. They have multiple qb’s, rb’s, safety’s, lb’s, and numerous tackles in this one class. Just stockpiling, the better ones will start and the others will transfer out (iron sharpening iron).
Nowadays it pays to be second in some of these recruitments. Be the first phone call when a guy can’t find the playing time he was promised.

. You should hope their recruiting falls off some or we start putting together three straight top 5 recruiting classes if you wanna have a chance to beat them this decade. A number 11 or 12 ranked class isn’t going to cut it or bring us any titles we all want that right isn’t that the expectation at a football school like Tennessee? South Carolina is out recruiting us right now.
“We” 😅

Dynasty??
It’s headed that way unless someone does something about it….

Back to back nattys
Cake walk into the playoff this season
Recruiting on a whole different planet than the rest of college football

If someone doesn’t take them out soon, it could rival the run we just saw Bama take.

Looks like they are in their “Golden Era”

Last edited:
First of all , we live in Georgia now, and I absolutely cannot stand Georgia and Georgia fans. They have benefited from that cakewalk schedule for years. That will change with the expanded playoff....

And, of course they're getting talent. But you still have to play the game. It's not like we have scrubs.

First of all , we live in Georgia now, and I absolutely cannot stand Georgia and Georgia fans. They have benefited from that cakewalk schedule for years. That will change with the expanded playoff....

And, of course they're getting talent. But you still have to play the game. It's not like we have scrubs.
The SEC Champ may have 4 losses. 😂 @me

Guess you can never have too many DB's, but I'd really love to get some true corners. Sadly, it's apparently easier to find hens teeth. Ditto for OT.

Nowadays it pays to be second in some of these recruitments. Be the first phone call when a guy can’t find the playing time he was promised.

I think that’s a big part of the strategy now. Build great relationships and don’t burn bridges. These great visits we hear about will still pay dividends at some point.

You forgot some much punctuation. Are you 10? Serious question

Do you realize that they absolutely suck at everything else and we just had the most successful all around school year we’ve ever had from an athletic standpoint?

Their run in football is impressive but it has come at the cost of every other program on campus…is that really what you yearn for?

I’ll take what we have all day…especially when you consider that we are in fact building a football team that is going to take them the limits and have a VERY legit shot of beating them
I’d take back to back football championships if it meant basketball was garbage. But hopefully we can see Tennessee end the championship drought. Bet is on baseball to accomplish that

Do you realize that they absolutely suck at everything else and we just had the most successful all around school year we’ve ever had from an athletic standpoint?

Their run in football is impressive but it has come at the cost of every other program on campus…is that really what you yearn for?

I’ll take what we have all day…especially when you consider that we are in fact building a football team that is going to take them the limits and have a VERY legit shot of beating them
Sorry, I was catching up on this thread and saw this. Unfortunately, our ‘most successful all around school year’ and their ‘suck at everything else’ only means we finished one spot higher than them in the Director’s Cup for the 22-23 season. Glad we were better, but it’s not like they were terrible.

E744FA78-EF2C-47B6-ADF5-2E7F8DACCA2E.jpeg

Reactions: StoneColdStunner

VN Store

Back