'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

I think they recruited and signed him for flashy star purposes. When he arrived, they didn’t really have a position for him. I don’t know where he would fit in Pruitt’s defense.

Not case. His problem was off field that led to on field problems. Plenty talented and can fit in any defense if he gets his head right

I think they recruited and signed him for flashy star purposes. When he arrived, they didn’t really have a position for him. I don’t know where he would fit in Pruitt’s defense.

Every starter in Uga's secondary, except one returned. Gibbs cousin Reed took that spot, Gibbs started as a backup behind him. It was more to do with other players than Gibbs not being good

Every starter in Uga's secondary, except one returned. Gibbs cousin Reed took that spot, Gibbs started as a backup behind him. It was more to do with other players than Gibbs not being good

He is going to continue to be completely wasted at UGA..no pun intentended 😉

I cant' see that tweet because I'm on a work computer, but I do remember @secking posting recently in another thread that this kid likely wouldn't be at UGA much longer. Is that what the above tweet is suggesting?

Reactions: SugarCC
Useless thread. The chance of a SEC to SEC undergraduate transfer is slim to none, especially since georgia is on the schedule every year. If a SEC is willing to do a full release, you dont want him.

Useless thread. The chance of a SEC to SEC undergraduate transfer is slim to none, especially since georgia is on the schedule every year. If a SEC is willing to do a full release, you dont want him.

I wonder how we managed to get Alvin from Bama? If only there were a way....

VN Store

Back