'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

Could go the JUCO route. Then we could you get him as an EE because he doesn’t have to graduate since he was a full qualifier.

I thought he'd just have to pay his own way for a year without a release (couldn't go on scholarship). Either way, he only sits one year. Is that not right?

SEC transfer rule. Two years without some sort of waiver (e.g. hardship, graduation).

I thought he'd just have to pay his own way for a year without a release (couldn't go on scholarship). Either way, he only sits one year. Is that not right?

With a RELEASE, he could be on scholarship for the transfer year...like Tommy Townsend who Butch released and ended up at Florida with his brother. Without and you lose two. Baker Mayfield managed to win one back after transferring in-Conference. But he was a walk-on

With a RELEASE, he could be on scholarship for the transfer year...like Tommy Townsend who Butch released and ended up at Florida with his brother. Without and you lose two. Baker Mayfield managed to win one back after transferring in-Conference. But he was a walk-on

Was that Mayfields 8th or 9th year of college?

Reactions: 1 person
I think they recruited and signed him for flashy star purposes. When he arrived, they didn’t really have a position for him. I don’t know where he would fit in Pruitt’s defense.

Hahaha when I first read this I thought you were making a joke about his wording. Like Flashy Star = FS. You probably weren't but it made me laugh thinking a guy like Pruitt would name a position Flashy Star. :lolabove:

Lol..nah I meant free safety. I always thought Gibbs could be a good one.

As far as I know Gibbs is still at UGA and the rumor is he will enroll in May for classes after he finishes his drug treatment or whatever personal issue he’s working on.

VN Store

Back