'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

You're saying he goes to LSU, "being honest with yourself"; and then you post an article where he reaffirms, AGAIN, his commitment to Pruitt and the Vols? 🤔

Looking for a little attention tonight? Come on, you can tell us...we won't think any different of you.
nah the article just hit my tl so I figured I would share how I was most likely wrong on this one.

I'm not upset because the kid didn't choose UT. I didn't even expect to be in hos top 10. What irked me was seeing that the kid made comments about vols being mad at him. Stuff like that really makes the fanbase and university, as a whole look terrible. The fans should not be providing more obstacles for the coaches in recruiting.
I didn’t see any mean replies from Tennessee fans on his twitter...

Obj & landry. Who else?
OBJ and Landry are the obvious ones, but guys like Dwayne Bowe, Devery Henderson, Brandon LaFell all had good to decent careers in the NFL. DJ Chark has taken the league by surprise this season and looks very promising. Ja’Marr Chase will be the next, along with Terrace Marshall.

Obj & landry. Who else?
You serious? Even the guys that don't play much usually end up in the NFL for a bit, two positions at LSU if you can stay with the school for 4 years and you will get NFL interest is CB and WR... even if you're not drafted or even played much.

You serious? Even the guys that don't play much usually end up in the NFL for a bit, two positions at LSU if you can stay with the school for 4 years and you will get NFL interest is CB and WR... even if you're not drafted or even played much.
Name them.

Name them.

Since 2000... LSU has had 18 WRs drafted in the NFL draft... averaging 1 WR per year...

2018: DJ Chark
2018: Russell Gage
2017: Malachi Dupree
2014: Odell Beckham
2014: Jarvis Landry
2014: James Wright
2012: Rueben Randle
2010: Brandon LaFell
2010: Trindon Holliday
2009: Demetrius Byrd
2008: Early Doucet
2007: Dwayne Bowe
2007: Craig Davis
2006: Skylar Green
2006: Benie Brazell
2004: Michael Clayton
2004: Devery Henderson
2002: Josh Reed

So there's that... if we're including CB/S the list grows exponentially and most are still impact starters, several Pro-Bowlers

Name them.
Learn to use google.

There are 7 LSU Wrs right now on NFL rosters or injury reserve. Even players that barely played like James Wright were drafted and played for years in the NFL, he only had 304 yards receiving in 4 years at LSU. LOL

Stay 4 years at WR/CB at LSU and do what they are suppose to, the NFL will be calling.... literally I can't think of WR that has stayed for 4 years that hasn't played in the NFL for a bit even guys like Wright (injured) and Boone played in the NFL for years, I think Boone is still playing Canadian football.

I'm not talking about bonehead guys that get kicked off the team i.e. Drake Davis, and you can probably put Dee Anderson in that group now.

The current guys

- Marshall (NFL ready)
- Chase (NFL ready)
- Jefferson (NFL ready)
- Sullivan (might not get drafted but probably will be camper.... I'll be a little surprised if he isn't in the NFL for a bit)
- Dillon (might get a look lacks top end speed, but I could see him making it in the NFL... he's probably the odd man out)
- Racey (picking up as he gets playing time, probably not a draft pick at this point)

Last edited:
Since 2000... LSU has had 18 WRs drafted in the NFL draft... averaging 1 WR per year...

So there's that... if we're including CB/S the list grows exponentially and most are still impact starters, several Pro-Bowlers

Russell Shepard as well

Not worried about Bailey, could be interesting for Ojulari if we struggle down the track and LSU continues to surge. I fully expect LSU to take Bama unless a different Bama team shows up in that game.

Learn to use google.

There are 7 LSU Wrs right now on NFL rosters or injury reserve. Even players that barely played like James Wright were drafted and played for years in the NFL, he only had 304 yards receiving in 4 years at LSU. LOL

Stay 4 years at WR/CB at LSU and do what they are suppose to, the NFL will be calling.... literally I can't think of WR that has stayed for 4 years that hasn't played in the NFL for a bit even guys like Wright (injured) and Boone played in the NFL for years, I think Boone is still playing Canadian football.

I'm not talking about bonehead guys that get kicked off the team i.e. Drake Davis, and you can probably put Dee Anderson in that group now.

The current guys

- Marshall (NFL ready)
- Chase (NFL ready)
- Jefferson (NFL ready)
- Sullivan (might not get drafted but probably will be camper.... I'll be a little surprised if he isn't in the NFL for a bit)
- Dillon (might get a look lacks top end speed, but I could see him making it in the NFL... he's probably the odd man out)
- Racey (picking up as he gets playing time, probably not a draft pick at this point)

Idgaf about defensive backs. I said name lsu's wr besides obj & landry. You can't, which proves my point. Next. Google is yur friend too bub. In this situation I don't need Google to know that lsu is riding the coat tails of the 2 previous mentioned wr's. Lsu puts rb's, db's, dl's, lb's in the league. NOT WR's.

Only 3 of them are worth a damn. The others, hahahahaha 🗑️

If you want to make it to the nfl as a SUCCESSFUL wr, lsu hasn't been a place for the elite high school athletes (This should apply w/o saying). That MIGHT change in the future, but as of now, my point stands.

Idgaf about defensive backs. I said name lsu's wr besides obj & landry. You can't, which proves my point. Next. Google is yur friend too bub. In this situation I don't need Google to know that lsu is riding the coat tails of the 2 previous mentioned wr's. Lsu puts rb's, db's, dl's, lb's in the league. NOT WR's.
now list Tennessee’s

Literally ever receiver that has played at LSU in the last 10 years that I can recall that stayed in school (and many that didn't) have played on active rosters in the NFL. Maybe there is one, I just can't think of them if there is one that has escaped.

Just stop.

VN Store

Back