'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Why the hell is a high school kid posting about Tennessee fans being mad at him?? How f'ing stupid and childish can people be. All because they thought he dropped UT from his top 5. Once again, its the few morons that put a stain on the entire fanbase, nationally. If you cant restrain yourself from berating a kid, maybe you should stop supporting this program, because you are not wanted.

Well, it sure had me vexed. But I wish the kid luck down on the bayou.
That is until we meet them in Atlanta in the future. Our D is going to be special.

Reactions: Pane di mais
Orgeron has a history of skirting the rules and it’s not like the basketball team didn’t just have some issues with their coach.
If he manages to beat Bama this year .. it would not surprise me a bit to see the NCAA snooping around the LSU football team very soon. Just ask Ole Miss how it worked out for them.

If he manages to beat Bama this year .. it would not surprise me a bit to see the NCAA snooping around the LSU football team very soon. Just ask Ole Miss how it worked out for them.

This. You can beat Bama and it’s fun and all but fully expect to have the conference and NCAA come snooping around if you do it more often, or (gasp) start a streak on them.

LOL Ole Miss is not supposed to recruit well, LSU is. Night and day between the two.

Just saw he committed... disappointing. I know we were a long shot but I was hoping the HB connection would win out.

VN Store

Back