Fulmer Backs Pruitt

Conversely, you'll get roasted if you say anything negative...2 way street

True, but I don't say anything unless it's the same people with some kind of a agenda or personal grudge, when they have never meet the people they are hating on.

The AD finally emerging from his hidey-hole to express support for a coach under fire is not necessarily a good sign for the coach.
How many times in the past have we seen such a statement ring the eventual death knell for a coach on the ropes?
Perhaps Phil should have opted to remain silent for the nonce if he really supports Pruitt.
Yeah but we gotta look at the AD's before. Not a one of em knew a thing about how a football team should be ran. We now have a AD that knows what it takes and sees everyday what the team n staff are doing. And IMO it's just evidence that our program was a whole lot worse off than anyone on here or anywhere wanted to believe. I believe it is gonna take a couple of consistent years to rebuild and sustain. I support this team, Pruitt the staff and our AD Fulmer. I honestly don't think anyone could've come in and turned us around in less than 3-4 years.

Reactions: wesley21
Do you say this stuff outloud?
Yes I do. It makes much more sense what I'm saying it than for somebody to try to convince me we have the right coach who lost to Georgia State And has a record number of 25 Point or more losses. There's not many people that share your perspective other than Sunshine Pumpers. There's a reason Pruitt is number one on the hot seat list

Yes I do. It makes much more sense what I'm saying it than for somebody to try to convince me we have the right coach who lost to Georgia State And has a record number of 25 Point or more losses. There's not many people that share your perspective other than Sunshine Pumpers. There's a reason Pruitt is number one on the hot seat list

Well there really isn't a reason actually. He isn't going anywhere.

This is some of the dumbest shat I have ever read on VolNation. There are no words to accurately describe how dumb this post is. DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB There I tried.
What is dumb is trying to convince everybody that a coach that lost to Georgia State and has a record number of 25 point or more losses is the best coach that we can get. That is dumb dumb dumb. Other than raw emotion or a man crush there is nothing to support him being the right guy. Facts are facts Fulmer sabotaged a coaching hire that won coach of the year last year to bring this Alabama guy in here. If you think you can make a stupid decision like that and not take some heat for it and get out of this forum.

The MSU and USCe games are going to determine if Pruitt gets another year or not. If we lose both of those games we'll be 1-7 and recruiting will tank. I don't know how you can justify bringing Pruitt back at that point.

I don't suppose any of you negavols filling up every FF thread like algae blooms could be convinced to take a breather this season and distract yourselves with another team?

For example, Delta State. They're 3-1 on the season, having lost only to D2 powerhouse, Grand Valley State. Their coach, Todd Cooley has been with them for 7 seasons. They're near the top of the Gulf South Conference. Located in Cleveland, MS, DSU offers a flight program. Though historically known as the Statesmen, the student body chose The Fighting Okra as a mascot in the 1980s. The unofficial mascot has its own Webpage, and an unidentified person shows up in costume on campus unannounced at arbitrary intervals. If nothing else, the Fighting Okra videos are must watch.

Wow, how dumb...
Well let's try it this way. Do you support keeping this coach that lost to Georgia State, one of the worst losses in Tennessee History? Do you support keeping this coach who has more 25-point losses in 16 games than any other coach in Tennessee History at the same point? Do you support keeping this coach that was caught on tape acting very unprofessional with Knoxville law enforcement? Do you support keeping this coach they cannot seem to manage the clock or timeouts and repeatedly can't get players lined up on the field like they are supposed to? Do you support keeping this coach who is very timid who will never go for a touchdown or a score before a half even if it means it will kill the momentum if we had any to begin with? Answer those questions and we will see if you support losing

Well let's try it this way. Do you support keeping this coach that lost to Georgia State, one of the worst losses in Tennessee History? Do you support keeping this coach who has more 25-point losses in 16 games than any other coach in Tennessee History at the same point? Do you support keeping this coach that was caught on tape acting very unprofessional with Knoxville law enforcement? Do you support keeping this coach they cannot seem to manage the clock or timeouts and repeatedly can't get players lined up on the field like they are supposed to? Do you support keeping this coach who is very timid who will never go for a touchdown or a score before a half even if it means it will kill the momentum if we had any to begin with? Answer those questions and we will see if you support losing

How about I answer like this, keep changing coachs every few years and they will never be competitive again.

How about I answer like this, keep changing coachs every few years and they will never be competitive again.
Tell Alabama that And while you're at it tell Florida. It is worse to stick with a coach that is a loser than it is to change coaches until you find a winner. We stuck with Butch for 5 years and that is why we still have his players that we all complain about. If we had cut bait when a lot of us had wanted to when a lot of sunshine pumpers told us we had to give him more time, we would be in much better shape now.

Tell Alabama that And while you're at it tell Florida. It is worse to stick with a coach that is a loser than it is to change coaches until you find a winner. We stuck with Butch for 5 years and that is why we still have his players that we all complain about. If we had cut bait when a lot of us had wanted to when a lot of sunshine pumpers told us we had to give him more time, we would be in much better shape now.

Well when you find another saban out there I'll pitch in to get him to Tennessee.

At least we made it to page 6 before a Georgia State reference, that's progress.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Accepted the job and signed the contract

Ive always thought it was a weird argument.

UT is too good for Pruitt.
Pruitt is offered the job.
Pruitt accepts the job.
Fans don't like Pruitt because he accepted the job.

Its like anyone here (in the same situation) wouldn't take the job.

Reactions: wesley21

VN Store

Back