From the Indiana board

Well, we had a Vol fan who thought IU was in Evansville (it's in Bloomington) and another who swore their campus is ugly (it's actually very nice).

So what I'm saying is, fans on both sides are getting stuff wrong, sometimes even making stuff up just to build the pre-game hate, heh.

I wouldn't read anything more into it than that.

Go Vols!

Preach on brother hehe

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Well, we had a Vol fan who thought IU was in Evansville (it's in Bloomington) and another who swore their campus is ugly (it's actually very nice).

So what I'm saying is, fans on both sides are getting stuff wrong, sometimes even making stuff up just to build the pre-game hate, heh.

I wouldn't read anything more into it than that.

Go Vols!

I hear ya. For the record, I’ve been to IU and the campus is awesome. Bloomington is a pretty good college town to boot.

Meh . . . Indiana is ok. I don't mind them. They should feel confident and they should be favored (we tend to do better flying under the radar a bit). That being said, I am more confident that Pruitt will have our guys ready to play than I ever was for any of the last 3 coaching disasters that we have had . . . AND more confident that I was in Fulmer's preparations the last few years he was on the sidelines.

GO VOLS! Best Indiana!

Not sure how many years you are talking but we played Maryland in the Peach Bowl around 03
My daddy took me and my cousin to that game. Maryland was hyped before the game and we looked flat. My daddy said we were gonna get beat like a drum. That’s exactly what happened.

VN Store

Back