From the Indiana board

UTNoFear

Well, we had a Vol fan who thought IU was in Evansville (it's in Bloomington) and another who swore their campus is ugly (it's actually very nice).

So what I'm saying is, fans on both sides are getting stuff wrong, sometimes even making stuff up just to build the pre-game hate, heh.

I wouldn't read anything more into it than that.

Go Vols!
Preach on brother hehe

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
Well, we had a Vol fan who thought IU was in Evansville (it's in Bloomington) and another who swore their campus is ugly (it's actually very nice).

So what I'm saying is, fans on both sides are getting stuff wrong, sometimes even making stuff up just to build the pre-game hate, heh.

I wouldn't read anything more into it than that.

Go Vols!
I hear ya. For the record, I’ve been to IU and the campus is awesome. Bloomington is a pretty good college town to boot.

Chad F

Meh . . . Indiana is ok. I don't mind them. They should feel confident and they should be favored (we tend to do better flying under the radar a bit). That being said, I am more confident that Pruitt will have our guys ready to play than I ever was for any of the last 3 coaching disasters that we have had . . . AND more confident that I was in Fulmer's preparations the last few years he was on the sidelines.

GO VOLS! Best Indiana!

Behr

There's no if this team is not built to come back
I apologize guys. I remember reading about the matchup and could've sworn it said Indiana won. I was born in 90 so don't remember.
Sorry doesn't cut it. Obviously you don't understand how important this is. You shall be tarred and feathered and sent to Afghanistan immediately.

VN Store

Sponsors