From New Orleans...

I hate posting in this "slap fight" that's brewing but I wonder why anyone in the sweet 16 would even consider going to Michigan? Following Tommy into that career ending job should be reserved only for coaches 65+.

Also, Memphis has no chance in their next game. They will be playing either without or with a very limited CDR. This kid is the team's best athlete.

If a coach can't win at Michigan, that is de facto evidence that they are incompetent.

Yes. However, I willingly grant that a lot of great coaches, Bob Knight being one, vehemently disagree with that strategy. Once it gets under 6 seconds, I think the foul is just a sound percentage play.

He's their best basketball player. He's about their 10th best athlete.

I challenge you to give me 10 guys on Memphis' roster that are more athletic than CDR. The felon that was "permanently" dismissed is pretty quick and agile, but not more athletic. Other than that they have second stringers in the SEC and pot heads.

Also, why does anyone have to serve as a repository for the picks? If you choose to engage in a real contest, I'll post mine right here on the board for everyone to see.

whether you have a contest or not, why not go ahead and post your pics out of curiosity?

If you want to see Bruce Pearl discussing how Howell blew the chance to commit the foul, just go to ESPN.com and pull up their videos. Scroll down to the one that has a short Bruce Pearl postgame interview segment.

Yeah Bruce Pearl has said it about 3 different times. He said he and Jordan had a discussion about it.

Yeah Bruce Pearl has said it about 3 different times. He said he and Jordan had a discussion about it.

yeah, howell should have gotten there and fouled. tha original play called for tabb to foul. tha virginia coach called a good pic on tabb, that's when howell should have fouled.

VN Store

Back