From New Orleans...

We'll see about that cotton:birgits_giggle: .. And my source isn't some delusional Kentucky fan calling in on Cat Calls or posting on CatsPause from time to time.

I pray you mar no more of my verses with reading them ill-favoredly.
--from a slightly less famous Orlando

I never said your source was delusional. In fact, I have never met anyone who's source wasn't totally reliable. However, I'll stand by my positions that 1) odds favor Tubby dining regularly at Merrick Inn next season, 2) Donovan is better off in Gainesville than he would be in Lexington, 3) both Ford and Pelphrey are ill-equipped to lead a program of UK's stature at this point in their careers, and 4) a Calipari hire would not be good for the rest of the SEC.

I pray you mar no more of my verses with reading them ill-favoredly.
--from a slightly less famous Orlando

I never said your source was delusional. In fact, I have never met anyone who's source wasn't totally reliable. However, I'll stand by my positions that 1) odds favor Tubby dining regularly at Merrick Inn next season, 2) Donovan is better off in Gainesville than he would be in Lexington, 3) both Ford and Pelphrey are ill-equipped to lead a program of UK's stature at this point in their careers, and 4) a Calipari hire would not be good for the rest of the SEC.

Merrick Inn is the bomb. The same family also opened a place called Murrays. It is about a mile from the house, and they take more of my paycheck than they should.

You may be right about Tubby and Billy D. It will all be pure entertainment, regardless of what happens. Tie a Yellow Ribbon in Hoptown for me C man.

Merrick Inn is the bomb. The same family also opened a place called Murrays. It is about a mile from the house, and they take more of my paycheck than they should.

You may be right about Tubby and Billy D. It will all be pure entertainment, regardless of what happens. Tie a Yellow Ribbon in Hoptown for me C man.

Murrays is awesome

Merrick Inn is the bomb.... Tie a Yellow Ribbon in Hoptown for me C man.

I used to know some of the staff at Merrick and was consequently a semi-regular on their porch during the summer. These days my connections have moved to Malone's, and so have my dining habits when in Lexington.

Due to the recent virus spreading around Hoptown, any ribbon tying will have to wait at least until the weekend. By then I should be able to fully enjoy the culinary delights of O'Charleys or the Horseshoe (which actually has pretty good food, plus they haven't had a stabbing there in almost 18 months:eek:k: )

EDIT: Note that I didn't say Billy D wouldn't take the job, only that he is better off where he is. While I don't think at this point the move is a step up, there is sometimes no predicting human behavior. I'm guessing it won't happen because, from my point of view, it is parallel, and UF can match the money.

I used to know some of the staff at Merrick and was consequently a semi-regular on their porch during the summer. These days my connections have moved to Malone's, and so have my dining habits when in Lexington.

Due to the recent virus spreading around Hoptown, any ribbon tying will have to wait at least until the weekend. By then I should be able to fully enjoy the culinary delights of O'Charleys or the Horseshoe (which actually has pretty good food, plus they haven't had a stabbing there in almost 18 months:eek:k: )

EDIT: Note that I didn't say Billy D wouldn't take the job, only that he is better off where he is. While I don't think at this point the move is a step up, there is sometimes no predicting human behavior. I'm guessing it won't happen because, from my point of view, it is parallel, and UF can match the money.

Try the patio at Murrays Cotton. You will not be disappointed.

VN Store

Back