****Freaks night before the Missouri game admittedly off topic thread

Loved the Lambeau photos Big Orange Mono. Agree that pic of Reggie ruined by Bammer rugrat. I like this one.

Attachments

• reggie-white.jpg
    reggie-white.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: VolNExile
Sadly yes. He doesn't like anything with meat. I've done absolutely everything I can to get him to try new foods and he won't have it. He'll tear into all the veggies and fruit you throw at him, but meat?? He's not having it.
The old school "stay there until you eat" or "no food later"... he sat there for 2 hrs one night and the "no food later", he won't even complain about being hungry.

We're about to put him on a kids protein to get him to gain weight because he burns off all the calories. 😱
The twins didn’t want to try chocolate because it was brown and looked like poo.

Now the girl twin cries when I ask her to decide which is better between bacon or strawberries. I tell her she can have both, I just want to know which one is her favorite. She still gets sad at just the thought of only getting one. The boy twin just makes a silly face and says bacon, as if he is offended by the question.

Reactions: shotgun83
Tragic story about Tammy and her grandchild. Years ago in the Madison area of Nashville, a dump truck loaded with hot asphalt turned at a traffic light going too fast and overturned. Dumped the load of hot asphalt on a car stopped in the turn lane. A woman and her daughter were cooked by the hot asphalt. When you leave the house, you never know if you will make it home alive.
I happened to tune in at the time Finebaum made this announcement. He was visibly upset by having to report it. Tammy had been calling since the b irth of the show and they shared a friendship outside the show. Very sad. RIP Tammy

Heading to Knoxville, not to go to game, but to pick up inlaws at airport, who will be with us for the next week and a half. Will drive by the stadium just to wave. Lets hope we can build on the momentum of last weeks performance.

Heading to Knoxville, not to go to game, but to pick up inlaws at airport, who will be with us for the next week and a half. Will drive by the stadium just to wave. Lets hope we can build on the momentum of last weeks performance.
Enjoy the family time! Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Reactions: utchs81
Anybody catch any high school playoff football in East Tennessee tonight? Curious if there were any upsets and haven't had a chance to check the scores yet. I did hear Maryville beat Farragut, as expected.
I see Greenville beat Anderson County last night.:(

I'm goin' up the Neyland, baby don't you want to go?
I'm goin' up the Neyland, baby don't you want to go?
I'm goin' to some place, I've been a bunch of time before before
I'm goin' I'm goin' where the water tastes like shine
I'm goin' where the water tastes like shine
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time
I'm gonna leave this website, watch the vols whip mizzou
I'm gonna leave this website, watch the vols whip mizzou
VN fussin' and fightin', you know we sure can't lose
Volly gets Christopher Cross in her head; I fell asleep AND woke up to Canned Heat.

Thanks bunches!!! 1542461179520.gif1542461187034.gif1542461207808.gif

LOVE LOVE LOVE Stxy!!!

Almost got to see them in concert once but they had to cancel a few days of their tour. Don't remember why.

Reactions: NorCalVol67

VN Store

Back