****Freaks night before the Missouri game admittedly off topic thread

My high school alma mater (Robert E. Lee High School in Montgomery) won tonight to make it to the semi finals. We're gonna get destroyed next week though, but if by miracle we do win we would play the winner between Hoover and Tua's little brother's Thompson team.

Obviously, talent wise, he doesn't take after his uncle.
tenor.gif

Anybody catch any high school playoff football in East Tennessee tonight? Curious if there were any upsets and haven't had a chance to check the scores yet. I did hear Maryville beat Farragut, as expected.

Also, who's driving in from more than an hour away tomorrow? And who has the biggest tailgate planned?

Also, you guys fill me in on what other games are worth watching tomorrow? Anything of note worth checking out?

Your 4 year old was a vegan??
Sadly yes. He doesn't like anything with meat. I've done absolutely everything I can to get him to try new foods and he won't have it. He'll tear into all the veggies and fruit you throw at him, but meat?? He's not having it.
The old school "stay there until you eat" or "no food later"... he sat there for 2 hrs one night and the "no food later", he won't even complain about being hungry.

We're about to put him on a kids protein to get him to gain weight because he burns off all the calories. 😱

What sucks is I actually won tickets for the Redskins - Texans game. But they only let me know at 5 pm today. Had I known sooner I could have planned a trip

Also, you guys fill me in on what other games are worth watching tomorrow? Anything of note worth checking out?
Syracuse vs Notre Dame is the only other intriguing game to me. Well i do want to see some of UAB vs TX A&M

Sadly yes. He doesn't like anything with meat. I've done absolutely everything I can to get him to try new foods and he won't have it. He'll tear into all the veggies and fruit you throw at him, but meat?? He's not having it.
The old school "stay there until you eat" or "no food later"... he sat there for 2 hrs one night and the "no food later", he won't even complain about being hungry.

We're about to put him on a kids protein to get him to gain weight because he burns off all the calories. 😱
A kid who eats only veggies and fruit? That has to be rare. I hated veggies as a kid. lol.

I bet it's something he grows out of though.

Sounds like a good candidate for milkshakes with protein powder, maybe?

Reactions: shotgun83

Damn, good luck.

Reactions: shotgun83

VN Store

Back