****Freaks night before the Missouri game admittedly off topic thread

lol. I love chippy rivalries. Those are the best, imo.
I agree. I like these these guys getting mixed up. I’m guessing the officials probably talked to the coaching staff’s at the the half and told them to dial it down a bit. It seems there was pushing and shoving going on at least once every series.

I agree. I like these these guys getting mixed up. I’m guessing the officials probably talked to the coaching staff’s at the the half and told them to dial it down a bit. It seems there was pushing and shoving going on at least once every series.
That's the way football should be! lol.

I hate Notre Dame. I hate everything about them. Join a freaking conference already.

I’ve thought that for years. My way of thinking is, if you want to be the best, then compete and show you are the best. Don’t hide behind being independent. Guess, that’s why I dislike them so much.

Reactions: feathersax
Last week, I was en route to freezing my nu-s off at Lambeau. Some of you all asked for pictures so here ya go...Seriously, could have they found a better picture of Reggie White in the Packers Hall of Fame (WTF!)

View attachment 176526View attachment 176528View attachment 176529
View attachment 176530

That picture is a disgrace to the 'Minister of Defense'. I am sure he loved all kids no matter which sports teams they liked. But, you know they have to have had a picture of him signing something for a UT fan or at least another team outside the SEC that wasn't OUR BIGGEST RIVAL, besides UF and UGA! I say we start a petition and get it to Green Bay to get another picture of him as the HOF picture!!!

VN Store

Back