*****Freak's Friday Night before the UTC game, admittedly off topic thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
So here we are in week three, hoping to get the first win of the season tomorrow. Who would've thought? But it is what it is, unfortunately. The most important thing right now is to win the next game and hopefully get a good look at one or both of our backup quarterbacks and some other young players as well. I'm optimistic we'll have a good day overall.

That said, who's going to the game tomorrow? Tailgating plans? Vol Walk? Anyone going by boat?

I'm also curious as to who is traveling the furthest to get here. I know we have some really dedicated folks on the board who drive insane distances to see our Vols run through the T in person.

For those not going to the game, any big plans to watch? What's the food and beverage menu looking like?

I don't think there are a ton of great college games this weekend, but any ones in particular you guys plan to watch?

Lastly, anyone attending any good high school games tonight? Any Vol commits in action?

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Go Vols!

Last edited:
So here we are in week three, hoping to get the first win of the season tomorrow. Who would've thought? But it is what it is, unfortunately. The most important thing right now is to win the next game and hopefully get a good look at one or both of our backup quarterbacks and some other young players as well. I'm optimistic we'll have a good day overall.

That said, who's going to the game tomorrow? Tailgating plans? Vol Walk? Anyone going by boat? I'm also curious as to who is traveling the furthest to get here. I know we have some really dedicated folks on the board who drive insane distances to see our Vols run through the T in person.

For those not going to the game, any big plans to watch? What's the food and beverage menu looking like?

I don't think there are a ton of great college games this weekend, but any ones in particular you guys plan to watch?

Lastly, anyone attending any good high school games tonight? Any vol commits in action?

Thank you for changing it up!!
LZElUsjl1Bu6c.gif

That said, who's going to the game tomorrow? Tailgating plans? Vol Walk? Anyone going by boat? I'm also curious as to who is traveling the furthest to get here. I know we have some really dedicated folks on the board who drive insane distances to see our Vols run through the T in person.

Lastly, anyone attending any good high school games tonight? Any vol commits in action?

I was hoping you'd start it, always feels weird to start it and call it Freak's thread.

I'll be at home watching it, probably gonna have some wings. No high school football tonight, binge watching the new season of The Ranch on netflix.

I was hoping you'd start it, always feels weird to start it and call it Freak's thread.

I'll be at home watching it, probably gonna have some wings. No high school football tonight, binge watching the new season of The Ranch on netflix.
Figured I'd see if we can change the karma a little. lol.

staying home this weekend catching up on some work around the house in the AM before game time. Boring but got some contractors coming that I got to get ready for.
probably go watch McMinn County visit Ooltewah tonight.

Reactions: Cobb-Webb 1989
Wife works. I have the house to myself.

I'm not sure what I'll get into. Probably not much. Hit the gym and then work on some personal projects.

I am really curious about the South Carolina vs Bama game......see how SCs qb does against bama
...I think bamas defense has some holes that SC might expose tomorrow.

YEAH...LOL...I got high hopes!

Bad mojo...

giphy.gif

Figured I'd see if we can change the karma a little. lol.

lol

Last edited:
Coming in from Franklin I'm a Moc alum so will be wearing my #80 Terrell Owens UTC jersey and vol hat, section A visitor side for first time in my life, row 40?

Where are y'all parking at, I won't have time for vol walk, probably leaving at 6am Nashville time to get there at 1030? Anyone else like this?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back