*****Freak's Friday Night before the UTC game, admittedly off topic thread

That game won’t be close with SC’s QB out for the season. Bama wins big something like 42-14
Hilinski (spelling?) Is their new qb....he is the one I was speaking of. I never said they would win or that it would be close...just curious about how he would do against bama.

awesome thanks, Where would you think about parking if getting there 45 min before game?
Locust St garage. $20

I think what he and I are trying to say is, don’t drive like a grandmother (unless you are one, then carry on). 😂

Reactions: TBrown
I think parking is free at Market Square and State St. garages. There are free shuttles from nearby Krutch Park, if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: TBrown
I was hoping you'd start it, always feels weird to start it and call it Freak's thread.

I'll be at home watching it, probably gonna have some wings. No high school football tonight, binge watching the new season of The Ranch on netflix.

We were jinxed......that's what it was. Ah ha moment. Freak's fault. 😋

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
So here we are in week three, hoping to get the first win of the season tomorrow. Who would've thought? But it is what it is, unfortunately. The most important thing right now is to win the next game and hopefully get a good look at one or both of our backup quarterbacks and some other young players as well. I'm optimistic we'll have a good day overall.

That said, who's going to the game tomorrow? Tailgating plans? Vol Walk? Anyone going by boat?

I'm also curious as to who is traveling the furthest to get here. I know we have some really dedicated folks on the board who drive insane distances to see our Vols run through the T in person.

For those not going to the game, any big plans to watch? What's the food and beverage menu looking like?

I don't think there are a ton of great college games this weekend, but any ones in particular you guys plan to watch?

Lastly, anyone attending any good high school games tonight? Any Vol commits in action?

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Go Vols!

I just watched IMG play St Joseph's prep on ESPN2. Kaytron Allen ran like a man possessed.Definitely someone the Vols want if they get around to playing winning football again.

Reactions: RollerVol
Out of town for weekend with my lovely wife Chillin on 19th anniversary !

Residence Inn has no SEC network....can’t decide if I should be happy or sad 😀🥴

hell with it, cracker barrel for breakfast 🍊🍊🍊

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Just got back from Stewart’s Creek getting beat by cane ridge yuck. Smyrna upset Riverdale so that was cool.

It’s the girlfriends birthday Saturday so I just drove six hours away from Knoxville and will miss the game. Wish it were the game two weeks ago I missed but oh well😂

Reactions: RollerVol
So here we are in week three, hoping to get the first win of the season tomorrow. Who would've thought? But it is what it is, unfortunately. The most important thing right now is to win the next game and hopefully get a good look at one or both of our backup quarterbacks and some other young players as well. I'm optimistic we'll have a good day overall.

That said, who's going to the game tomorrow? Tailgating plans? Vol Walk? Anyone going by boat?

I'm also curious as to who is traveling the furthest to get here. I know we have some really dedicated folks on the board who drive insane distances to see our Vols run through the T in person.

For those not going to the game, any big plans to watch? What's the food and beverage menu looking like?

I don't think there are a ton of great college games this weekend, but any ones in particular you guys plan to watch?

Lastly, anyone attending any good high school games tonight? Any Vol commits in action?

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Go Vols!

Will be checking scores from Fiji today folks. GBO!

wish everyone a safe journey and may your face be full of smiles today...;)

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE MOCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i'm certainly looking for our first win today. I am watching the first half or so at home and then off to get married this afternoon!! Go Vols!!!!!!

Going to be a great day!!

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back