Freak Appreciation Thread

Freak is truly the man. Our forum is light years ahead of anything I have seen on any subject. That comes from a passion about UT athletics that few can rival.

Conspiracy theory says Freak offered to let Butch fly on his new Gulfstream next season if Butch stretched out the recruiting process til the last possible instant so VN would get as many hits as possible. Would enrich Freak even further with more ad dollars. What say you. LOL

Freak, you da man.

Been here for over 5 years, and I couldn't imagine Vol Football without it. :)

He already knows I love him like a brother from another mother. :post-4-1090547957: :rock:

GO VOLS!

Is this the freak we speak of?

Attachments

• 0E22402F73FD06C1DEBF401CAA2A0E3C.jpg
    0E22402F73FD06C1DEBF401CAA2A0E3C.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 4
Yep, hats off to you Freak!!! :hi: Volnation is the best site around by far and a great big Thank You!!!

I really do appreciate all that you do to make volnation a great site to use and read.I look into the mirror and see a man who is now starting to show some "wear".But,in my heart, I'm a freshman with a "Bleeding Orange" heart who wishes that he(with my Mrs.)could be in Knoxville for the tingling,hair on your arm raising,of the "T"opening on Saturdays.
Instead,I vicariously live through the tales of al of the volnationers onthis site of yours.Hail Freak

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks Freak and mods for all your work to keep this place classy and welcoming. I appreciate it all the more with having seen what an unrestrained meltdown looks and how low class it appears (thanks Ole Miss for posting said meltdown to precipitate this appreciation).

I've lurked here so much longer than I've been a member and I don't post often, but this is by far my favorite place on the internet.

Reactions: 1 person
I strongly recommend Vol Nation to everyone I meet!

My Boss called me out for being on Volnation so much. I said "How do the numbers look?" He says" They look great." I say "A coincidence? I think not..." He said "just don't let Frank see it." I said "Word." Thanks Freak...for making my days go by so much easier. Now let's all Load the damn cannons and let the college football world hear us tomorrow!!!!

Every time I lurk on another teams site, my first thought is always how much better volnation is. Especially the mobile site. None have been close.

So thanks to Freak, the mods, the insiders, those with verifiable stats, Negavols, sunshine pumpers, gif makers, and everyone who makes this my favorite website.

Thanks, Freak!!!

awesome-55432518611.jpeg

VN Store

Back