Freak Appreciation Thread

VOLifornia

The REAL Lurker
Freak,
Thank you so much for your love of the Vols and the blood, sweat and tears you have invested in providing a venue where Vol fans are able to find information, express their opinions and love for the Vols.
Since joining a few months after it went live I have been lucky enough to witness the transformation of VOLNATION into a world class fan site!
Thanks again and I look forward to the next 10+ years.

Go VOLS!

knoxvol16

The Volifilator
Yep, great site Freak.

Volnation.com has become one of the go-to places for everything Vols. And, I hope there's room for even more accounts. Because if Butch keeps rolling like he has been, we should be picking up a lot of bandwagoners pretty soon.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
You guys are really too much with all of the compliments. I don't even know what to say. It really means a lot, even though it's undeserved.

Honestly, if you guys really want to thank someone, I'd much rather you direct your appreciation toward our moderators for the job they do here. Their contribution goes unnoticed most of the time and the site couldn't exist without them.

And yes, to all of you who've posted in this thread, the checks are in the mail. :)

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
You guys are really too much with all of the compliments. I don't even know what to say. It really means a lot, even though it's undeserved.

Honestly, if you guys really want to thank someone, I'd much rather you direct your appreciation toward our moderators for the job they do here. Their contribution goes unnoticed most of the time and the site couldn't exist without them.

And yes, to all of you who've posted in this thread, the checks are in the mail. :)
You can keep my check if you fire Z. :)

VN Store

Sponsors