Freak Appreciation Thread

Years ago I had a subscription to Scout; their message board was crap compared to Volnation.

Actually, I can't complain about Freak or Volnation. The Road Kill T-shirt girl keeps popping up on the right side of the page.

I also am mostly a reader instead of a poster. I rarely log on. But I really do appreciate this site and hardly a day goes by that I am not reading threads here.

So
A BIG THANK YOU FREAK

Reactions: 1 person
Freak,
Thank you so much for your love of the Vols and the blood, sweat and tears you have invested in providing a venue where Vol fans are able to find information, express their opinions and love for the Vols.
Since joining a few months after it went live I have been lucky enough to witness the transformation of VOLNATION into a world class fan site!
Thanks again and I look forward to the next 10+ years.

Go VOLS!

Who ?

where are the Tee Shirts at Freak ? VolNation.com ones,Wouldn't they look great on game day ?,with a pocket too,don't forget that :)

Yep, great site Freak.

Volnation.com has become one of the go-to places for everything Vols. And, I hope there's room for even more accounts. Because if Butch keeps rolling like he has been, we should be picking up a lot of bandwagoners pretty soon.

Will have to second what most have said.

Thank you Freak for this amazing site! Also thank you and mods for putting us with our craziness.

You guys are really too much with all of the compliments. I don't even know what to say. It really means a lot, even though it's undeserved.

Honestly, if you guys really want to thank someone, I'd much rather you direct your appreciation toward our moderators for the job they do here. Their contribution goes unnoticed most of the time and the site couldn't exist without them.

And yes, to all of you who've posted in this thread, the checks are in the mail. :)

Reactions: 1 person
You guys are really too much with all of the compliments. I don't even know what to say. It really means a lot, even though it's undeserved.

Honestly, if you guys really want to thank someone, I'd much rather you direct your appreciation toward our moderators for the job they do here. Their contribution goes unnoticed most of the time and the site couldn't exist without them.

And yes, to all of you who've posted in this thread, the checks are in the mail. :)

You can keep my check if you fire Z. :)

VN Store

Back