Freak Appreciation Thread

If you really want to show your appreciation send him a case of Chicago hot dogs and buns for them. Your welcome Freaky.

Far and away the best fan site I've seen. Takes up way too much of my time though. Ha!

I don't post often, but I've got to be approaching King Lurker status. Thanks, Freak, for making this place as awesome as it is. Now excuse me while I slowly back into the shadows again...

Reactions: 2 people
Great site Freak...thanks for the great work you put in giving these crazies a home.

Now when does this get merged into the off-topic forum? :)

A thousand thanks Mr. Freak and mods for making and maintaining this awesome site! :hi:

I agree. I try to look around other boards and I have not found one that rivals VN. Thanks freak for your efforts. I must admit this site takes up way too much of my day tho. Lol

You know looking at Ole Miss site last night, I was thinking how lucky we are!! The stuff they said on their site was really bad and never cleaned up. Here Freak and the Mods run a great site!!!! So yes thanks Freak and Mods for making this the best site for all things Vols!!!:clap:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Have really enjoyed the "Freak Funhouse" since joining! Freak on!!! When I need the latest Vol info, this is the place I look to first.

We're in debt to you Freak. Even though I haven't posted much lately (my wife had our fourth and last new little VFL), I really appreciate being a part of this site. Thanks again Freak, and GBO! #VFL #DADOF4VFL #HUSBANDO***ATORFAN

Last edited:
a51912abdb0bc044b4256509f7411cd19855331ba213061e710d7568e9aa7c03.jpg

VN Store

Back