Freak, a request......

BOP's performance during the "Boycott Athens" thread of 2013 was the stuff of legend. He deserves to be in conversation if we're talking about it on a thread by thread basis.

BOP = 1,200 posts
BOP Likes = 0

Freak was also in charge of the Watergate tapes that had the 18 minutes erased.

Reactions: Boca Vol and Behr
Probably does but here's the bi polar part of me. I like this post so much I'm gonna LIKE it and (by default I have to )unlike it then like it 4 more times and say this post was sooooo goood I liked it 5X. If I dislike a post I like it just so I can then hit UNLIKE and it makes me feel better knowing I gave them an unlikeo_O.
?????? All I got from this was the "like" part. Guess I must add "over my head" to my dumb as- list...:rolleyes:

Lol, Number of Likes do not equal legend, nominations and a pole determine legendary status. I mean bosgap probably has zero likes and a list without his name on it is trash.
Any list would have to include Billy C. as well.

This is hilarious. I will tell people how stupid I think like buttons are because I guess on some level I think that. But then I go liking people's post all the time. And I'd be lying if I said that I didn't slightly enjoy getting likes on my own. I guess I'm a mild hypocrite then

Mild?😁

Since we can’t seem to get SEC channel to show the VOLS, is there or could someone make available to, a library of UT games over the years? I would love to go to VN website and click on a link to some great VOLS wins in all sports. Thanks! BTW....I am going to LOL when we find out the poster with the most “likes” is a Bama, UGA, or Flawda troll.

Since we can’t seem to get SEC channel to show the VOLS, is there or could someone make available to, a library of UT games over the years? I would love to go to VN website and click on a link to some great VOLS wins in all sports. Thanks! BTW....I am going to LOL when we find out the poster with the most “likes” is a Bama, UGA, or Flawda troll.
Go to YouTube and search “LWSVol”. He’s got enough old games uploaded to last you weeks.

If I could look up Freak posting "I Hate Bamma"......whom ever posted that....has gotta be in the Hall of Fame!!!!
PS Freak, you've been slacking on posting that one..yearly! :)

Reactions: Freak
If I could look up Freak posting "I Hate Bamma"......whom ever posted that....has gotta be in the Hall of Fame!!!!
PS Freak, you've been slacking on posting that one..yearly! :)
I think it’s been posted yearly, just not always by me. That post goes way back and it’s definitely a classic. It was originally written and posted by someone to the UT listserv, if anyone is old enough to remember what that was.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
The what!? Tell us more about it grandpaw
Lol. It was like a message board for email, if that makes any sense. You sent messages and replies to the email address of the listserv and everyone who was subscribed received them. At least that’s how I remember it working. My memory is a bit foggy.

Reactions: Volgrad98
Lol. It was like a message board for email, if that makes any sense. You sent messages and replies to the email address of the listserv and everyone who was subscribed received them. At least that’s how I remember it working. My memory is a bit foggy.

Dang, that just sounds so archaic now. The development of forum software is a godsend.

Freak... That’s how it worked, basically, and I also enjoyed playing games on WildcatBBS when it was all the rage.

I’ve been on the board since ‘03 and based on my number of posts and likes I’ve been practicing ‘Social Distancing’ since then!

Last edited:
Freak... That’s how it worked, basically, and I also enjoyed playing games on WildcatBBS when it was all the rage.

I’ve been on the board since ‘03 and based on my number of posts and likes I’ve been practicing ‘Social Distancing’ since then!
I'm glad someone finally else chimed. lol. Thanks.

@Freak, I have a request. Do you have the very first VN thread saved anywhere? I'll even take one from the first couple months. (didn't want to start a new thread)

Edit: I think if you have it, to start a new tradition and bump it every year for an anniversary and let new members add to it.

VN Store

Back