Freak, a request......

The Original Fade

Not sure if you have this capability, but I would love to see the top ten VN posts in terms of number of “likes” in the history of the board (excluding recruiting forum breaking news posts - no creative thought required on those). It would make for good quarantine entertainment and create 10 VN legends in the process. Thanks for all you do

Volgrad98

Give my all for the VOLS
Not sure if you have this capability, but I would love to see the top ten VN posts in terms of number of “likes” in the history of the board (excluding recruiting forum breaking news posts - no creative thought required on those). It would make for good quarantine entertainment and create 10 VN legends in the process. Thanks for all you do
If it's based on likes, be prepared to see a gruden thread or two make the list.

BigOrangeMojo

The Member in Miss December
How da heck does Fade have a 3:1 like/post ratio.

This thing is more rigged than Vegas
I'm at almost 3:1 ratio and I have never contributed anything of substance.....

If you want likes, just go to the recruiting forum and throw some sh-t against the wall, and it will rain likes

Last edited:

Behr

There's no if this team is not built to come back
How is a poll different than likes?
More than one reason. Many I might consider legendary were posting when we didn't have likes.... Like bosgap. Pay attention. While MIT Beaver is legend, I really wouldn't appreciate him being on a Top 10 list, but according to likes, he would be.

VN Store

Sponsors