*****FORUM DARK MODE beta version

OneVolNation

All Vols All The Time
My screen started flickering instantly in Dark Mode (Win10, Chrome) but when I switched it back to Volnation 2018 it stopped flickering. It looked great though aside from the flickering.

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
Loving the new dark mode Freak. Somehow I just realized this was a thing last week.

I know its nit-picky and probably not even possible, but it would be super cool if when a tweet is linked, that tweet is also imposed in dark mode, instead of default white.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Loving the new dark mode Freak. Somehow I just realized this was a thing last week.

I know its nit-picky and probably not even possible, but it would be super cool if when a tweet is linked, that tweet is also imposed in dark mode, instead of default white.
Yeah, I'm not sure if there's a way to make tweets dark since they're embedded, but I noticed that too. I'll look into it when I have some time.

TNnative

Au Revoir
Feel free to post suggestions. I'm not fully happy with it as it stands so I'll continue to tinker with it. Like I said, it wasn't quite ready for release. lol.
I like it, Freak. Some days, as an occasional migraine sufferer, the dark mode might be a bit easier on my eyes. Just after clicking between the two just now, I can see how it would be an advantage to me, at least on my bad days.

VN Store