*****FORUM DARK MODE beta version

OneVolNation

All Vols All The Time
My screen started flickering instantly in Dark Mode (Win10, Chrome) but when I switched it back to Volnation 2018 it stopped flickering. It looked great though aside from the flickering.

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
Loving the new dark mode Freak. Somehow I just realized this was a thing last week.

I know its nit-picky and probably not even possible, but it would be super cool if when a tweet is linked, that tweet is also imposed in dark mode, instead of default white.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Loving the new dark mode Freak. Somehow I just realized this was a thing last week.

I know its nit-picky and probably not even possible, but it would be super cool if when a tweet is linked, that tweet is also imposed in dark mode, instead of default white.
Yeah, I'm not sure if there's a way to make tweets dark since they're embedded, but I noticed that too. I'll look into it when I have some time.

TNnative

Well known pain in the azz
Feel free to post suggestions. I'm not fully happy with it as it stands so I'll continue to tinker with it. Like I said, it wasn't quite ready for release. lol.
I like it, Freak. Some days, as an occasional migraine sufferer, the dark mode might be a bit easier on my eyes. Just after clicking between the two just now, I can see how it would be an advantage to me, at least on my bad days.

VolDave53

Life is Good, Just Look Around ~ Matt Prater
Like very much, except the numbers showing the pages on longer posts are virtually invisible. See below the Vanderbilt game thread.

Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 21.25.31.png

VN Store