FORUM DARK MODE beta version

My screen started flickering instantly in Dark Mode (Win10, Chrome) but when I switched it back to Volnation 2018 it stopped flickering. It looked great though aside from the flickering.

Loving the new dark mode Freak. Somehow I just realized this was a thing last week.

I know its nit-picky and probably not even possible, but it would be super cool if when a tweet is linked, that tweet is also imposed in dark mode, instead of default white.

Really like it. Much easier on my eyes. I always opt for dark mode if a site offers it.

Loving the new dark mode Freak. Somehow I just realized this was a thing last week.

I know its nit-picky and probably not even possible, but it would be super cool if when a tweet is linked, that tweet is also imposed in dark mode, instead of default white.
Yeah, I'm not sure if there's a way to make tweets dark since they're embedded, but I noticed that too. I'll look into it when I have some time.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Feel free to post suggestions. I'm not fully happy with it as it stands so I'll continue to tinker with it. Like I said, it wasn't quite ready for release. lol.

I like it, Freak. Some days, as an occasional migraine sufferer, the dark mode might be a bit easier on my eyes. Just after clicking between the two just now, I can see how it would be an advantage to me, at least on my bad days.

I like this - especially for us seniors adjusting to aging eyes! Thanks for your creativity and all you do for this forum!

Like very much, except the numbers showing the pages on longer posts are virtually invisible. See below the Vanderbilt game thread.

Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 21.25.31.png

^^ The pale page numbers for threads is the only problem I'm having with Dark Mode. Otherwise, it's a much nicer way to peruse Volnation. :)

VN Store

Back