For New/Infrequent Posters – The Rules Thread

cobbwebb0710

Believe the Heup
What's interesting is, win or lose, as soon as this season is over, we can start talking about a team that next year could be even better. LOL
I went back through some of last seasons threads and it was pretty good.
None of us mentioned Lipscomb or Ortega, when projecting this year’s lineup.
A lot of us had Steenstra taking over at 1st.
Burns was our Sunday guy.
We had completely written off Luc and Evan, due to graduation.
I have to admit, even though it will give him the big head, @W.TN.Orange Blood called Gilbert’s shot in the Wright state thread!
Today was really the first time Ive read through that one, was too caught up in the atmosphere of LNS to post much.
It was good stuff and some things gave me a good laugh today.
GBO!!

OldTimer

916 miles
Staff member
Rules are now extremely enforced, I went through the game thread from last night and have blocked a numerous number of posters, even a few regulars, from posting in todays game thread.

You can post your displeasure with a play or an at bat without being so direct and critical towards an individual player or coach. Your choice of words also matters…….instead of saying “he sucks” or “he can’t even hit off a tee”, just say “that was a tough at bat” or something similar.

If anyone questions this team and staff’s effort, they don’t need to be here……….

OT

taylorvol

Rules are now extremely enforced, I went through the game thread from last night and have blocked a numerous number of posters, even a few regulars, from posting in todays game thread.

You can post your displeasure with a play or an at bat without being so direct and critical towards an individual player or coach. Your choice of words also matters…….instead of saying “he sucks” or “he can’t even hit off a tee”, just say “that was a tough at bat” or something similar.

If anyone questions this team and staff’s effort, they don’t need to be here……….

OT
Thank you for doing this. I‘m sure being a moderator is a thankless job but things have been getting way out of hand—thanks for reigning it back in. 👍👊🍊🍊

VN Store