Florida better than expected?

I think Nebraska will look at Bill O'Brien since he has experience in the Big 10 and rebuilding a program. Or maybe they look at Dana Holgorsen since he's from the Midwest. And of course there is Jeff Lebby who seems primed for a HC opportunity somewhere.

Very good first game. Horrid second game. No idea what’s coming in the remaining games.

Was his first game really that good?

I think folks just got caught up with him rushing for 106 and 3 scores…….cause his passing stats weren’t very good in that game.

Much of his rushing stats “could” have been the result of Utah? Who knows.

As of now in 2 games combined he has passed for like 311 yards, no td’s and 2 int’s……at 52%.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Very good first game. Horrid second game. No idea what’s coming in the remaining games.
He also looked like arse in his one start last year. That pick 6 he threw last night was almost identical to the one he threw last year against the Dwags right before halftime.

Was his first game really that good?

Perhaps not, I think the totality of his performance in game 1 had everyone buzzing, including some of his throws. His Heisman odds shot up, he shot up mock draft boards, etc. As we now know, a lot of that was premature and overreaction.

Reactions: JoAllan
He also looked like arse in his one start last year. That pick 6 he threw last night was almost identical to the one he threw last year against the Dwags right before halftime.

Can’t dispute that. The “he can’t throw” narrative gained a lot of steam after KY. It’ll be up to AR to change that.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Perhaps not, I think the totality of his performance in game 1 had everyone buzzing, including some of his throws. His Heisman odds shot up, he shot up mock draft boards, etc. As we now know, a lot of that was premature and overreaction.

yea……he “ran” great, and they beat a highly ranked team……all while they weren’t supposed to be “great” themselves.

Very premature

Some teams just don’t do well vs running QB’s……we know that all too well. Also somewhat to Utah’s defense he hadn’t been utilized much previously…….hard to know he would run for 106 on them.

however, and again……..running for 106 in 1 game as a QB probably shouldn’t get everyone in and uproar as it did.

Hey @Dobbs 4 Heisman , your best player in the nation sucks 🤣

Bad games happen. The best player in the NFL currently (Josh Allen) had plenty of them in college. Hence the reason most people counted him out as a prospect. Not saying Richardson is on Allen's level. But he's way better than the pathetic performance he put out there against Kentucky.

Reactions: McDad
Florida about what i expected i thought going into the season that Florida would probably go 7-5.

VN Store

Back