Florida better than expected?

I am skeptical to say this but this is the first time in a while i feel like we win this game. Im still in wait and see mode but i have confidence for the first time in a while. We win this game and hold on boys its gonna be a magical season

Reactions: norrislakevol
It's still Florida. We've bested them 4 times since 2000. They have crap teams and still can beat us.

The vols need a win against them. We're overdue for a blowout win against them, but at this point I'll be satisfied with a one point win and head to the next week 4-0.

It's still Florida. We've bested them 4 times since 2000. They have crap teams and still can beat us.

The vols need a win against them. We're overdue for a blowout win against them, but at this point I'll be satisfied with a one point win and head to the next week 4-0.
I think Tennessee will have smoked Gator for dinner after blowing out Florida 45-28 in Neyland Stadium.

We will lose to Pitt and Florida because we are too soft on the LOS it was easy to see in the game the other night. We couldn’t muster not one sack against Ball St. and left the middle of the field wide open for slants. And does anybody have faith in Tim Banks stopping any offense?
Paging @sunnyvol79. You still trolling or nah??

We will lose to Pitt and Florida because we are too soft on the LOS it was easy to see in the game the other night. We couldn’t muster not one sack against Ball St. and left the middle of the field wide open for slants. And does anybody have faith in Tim Banks stopping any offense?
Hahaha this troll disappeared I see.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
No. Our offense played well enough to win by 20 or more, but our defense ands special teams played badly enough to lose by 15. So we win by 5.

Reactions: Remy
Florida has a good team but a weirdly weak coach. Their QB is about 80% what Hooker is and that's pretty dang good. They are a top 20 team as is. Don't know if that coach is going to make enough bad calls to prevent them from actually realizing that potential. He's a gambler but more like if you ordered Les Miles from Wish.com.

Here it is troll 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think Florida beats LSU and LSU stumbles to a 7-5 finish and a trip to the Las Vegas Bowl.

VN Store

Back