'20 FL WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

We need to win some games this year...this is a make/break year for Pruitt, recruiting wise, IMO. Tradition, stadium and facilities aren’t going to get it any longer..

Kids are like bugs...they’re attracted to the light...big, wrap around porches where the light is on all night...greater chance to “win”...

IT IS only May. I highly doubt Rogers sticks with Kentucky and if we show improvement the recruits will come.

Early signing day has changed everything. Our best chances to win conference games and show marked improvement come in November. Right up against the line when the top talent is going to have to make life-altering decisions. I think it's probably easier to play defense with a class than to try and flip a bunch of guys 3 weeks before early signing day. It's only May.

Early signing day has changed everything. Our best chances to win conference games and show marked improvement come in November. Right up against the line when the top talent is going to have to make life-altering decisions. I think it's probably easier to play defense with a class than to try and flip a bunch of guys 3 weeks before early signing day. It's only May.
When you do try to get kids to campus in November they are can be focused on their high school teams run to state championships.

We have so so much WR playing time with a very good QB coming in and what will be a veteran QB in JG. No excuse not to get some legit WRs.

Reactions: RyanWalkerPGH
Our all star recruiting staff repeatedly striking out is what I find alarming. What exactly is Tee doing?
Striking out where? This kid picked Bama. 5star kid from DC picked LSU. Those programs aren't in a massive rebuild for the 3rd time in just over a decade. Why would those kids pick UT right now? And Tee Martin has been on staff for 4 months. Recruiting is about relationships. Many of the kids he's recruiting now he wasn't recruiting at his last job that was 3k miles away.

Rogers? The 5 star OL/DL that picked UK yesterday? I guess if we say UT struck out so did OSU, Michigan, UGA and about 30 other programs better than UK. Obviously that situation has a handler and is far from over.

Who else did UT and Tee Martin "strike out on"?

I think you need to wake up and join reality. This is a rebuild on a rebuild on a rebuild and these kids want to see WINS. Win 7+ this fall and recruiting will be much better this time next year. Reality. No one is stricking out.

Striking out where? This kid picked Bama. 5star kid from DC picked LSU. Those programs aren't in a massive rebuild for the 3rd time in just over a decade. Why would those kids pick UT right now? And Tee Martin has been on staff for 4 months. Recruiting is about relationships. Many of the kids he's recruiting now he wasn't recruiting at his last job that was 3k miles away.

Rogers? The 5 star OL/DL that picked UK yesterday? I guess if we say UT struck out so did OSU, Michigan, UGA and about 30 other programs better than UK. Obviously that situation has a handler and is far from over.

I think you need to wake up and join reality. This is a rebuild on a rebuild on a rebuild and these kids want to see WINS. Win 7+ this fall and recruiting will be much better this time next year. Reality. No one is stricking out.
Its genuinely baffling that people expect a team that has gone 4-8 then 5-7 should recruit at the same levels as a team that has been in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP like 4 years in a row.

Let's revisit this post in December. Cool?

Reactions: Volfan76

VN Store

Back