'20 FL WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Rough stretch in recruiting for TN. Pruitt & co. will need to show great improvement this year.

From the things I've been reading, it may be by design... Sounds like if anybody's on the fence, Pruitt is sitting them down and saying "Yea that's fine... you know what? If we don't improve like I say we will, don't commit here... I'll put up and shut up, then you can decide..."

It's not a bad recruiting pitch for the shape the program as a whole is in... but he better put up if that's the pitch

VOLS —>
HXexlVp.gif
<—Recruits

Relax guys! If he pics Alabama, just pretend the piss is rain, because if you say something negative then sluggo, denverwhatever, bignewt, and others will get angry.

We really are. Even on the podcast they said a lot of kids are waiting because they know they have a spot here so they can flirt with other places
I mean do you blame them? UT is in a spot where they can't really be all that picky and choosy like Bama, Clemson, UGA, Ohio State, and other top tier programs. The Vols can be treated like that because they aren't an elite program right now and can be used as a "second choice" school.

The Vols have gone 9-15 the last two seasons combined and have missed out on a bowl game 5 of the last 8 seasons. These kids, unless they grew up in a Vol household, don't know much about the Vols past the last decade. And UT has absolutely sucked the last decade.

Tennessee can sell early playing time, the fact that these coaches have developed really good NFL talent at other stops, and playing in the SEC. But until they start beating Vandy, SC, and Mizzou again (like they're supposed to), then they aren't going to be able to take the next step of beating Florida and competing with UGA and Bama.

Not like you'll even see this, BGS, since you took the wimpy way out and put me on ignore one day when I called you out for some stupid stuff you said in the football thread in this forum. But whatever. Point is being made for others to see it, not you.

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
Relax guys! If he pics Alabama, just pretend the piss is rain, because if you say something negative then sluggo, denverwhatever, bignewt, and others will get angry.
*picks

Secondly, maybe if you didn't act like such an a**hole about things, then people wouldn't argue with you as much. It's one thing to view recruiting with a "glass half empty" view like you said you do, but man, you go too far sometimes. Just because you think something doesn't mean you HAVE to type it and share it.

Reactions: Volstar65
*picks

Secondly, maybe if you didn't act like such an a**hole about things, then people wouldn't argue with you as much. It's one thing to view recruiting with a "glass half empty" view like you said you do, but man, you go too far sometimes. Just because you think something doesn't mean you HAVE to type it and share it.

Cool story bro.

Idc tho.

*picks

I see two possible solutions, and both involve a PEZ dispenser filled with Xanax.

1) HoleInTheRoof needs one to calm his posting anxiety.

2) I need one if I to continue reading said posting anxiety.

Either option is welcomed at this point.

VN Store

Back