'20 FL WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

I don’t know what makes you think June will be any better.
And what makes you think it won’t? Granted, you didn’t say it wouldn’t by this post only, but usually when someone makes a definitive statement like this, they are implying such, which I think was your intention.

Well....isn't this crap just par for the course. I like this staff but still waiting for those elite recruiters to show up. I'm gonna say that this year is the most important of the last 10 years. Gonna need to show big improvement that translates into wins.

If we don't with the way the rest of the SEC recruits....we are gonna be teetering on on the brink of another decade of bad/mediocre.

Callaway, Jennings, B.Johnson, Byrd are all gone after next season and they can’t land a highly ranked WR. Hell, Palmer could potentially leave early as well. Missed on Jarrett, Burton, and now this kid. Tee Martin can step it up any day now.

Well he lied when he said he views the depth chart. Cause Vols have no depth at receiver after this season and Bama now has 4 committed

One of the biggest reasons that Jones-Bell has interest in Tennessee is the possibility to earn quick playing time.

"That's a big factor," Jones-Bell said. "When I look at the schools, I look at the depth chart and I look at who the quarterback is going to be. Tennessee doesn't have a lot of wide receivers and that's appealing. I look at who they have and who is coming in."

Well he lied when he said he views the depth chart

Yeah that is just another reminder how useless it is reading those recruit articles.

I’ve read ones from the Mays kid out of NC and it sounded for sure like he was a Vol. Nope. Rakim Jarrett - same. Bell and that guy who committed to UF last night all the same. They all say the same bs pandering to fan bases for likes and follows.

Yeah that is just another reminder how useless it is reading those recruit articles.

I’ve read ones from the Mays kid out of NC and it sounded for sure like he was a Vol. Nope. Rakim Jarrett - same. Bell and that guy who committed to UF last night all the same. They all say the same bs pandering to fan bases for likes and follows.
Seems like you fall for every single one of them too.

This is true.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I really want to know, has there been anyone really surprised about any commit announcements today? Or is it the usual crowd? I’m going with the usuals.
Thread was started in February. There's like 1 page of discussion on the kid until today.
1 page of interest in MONTHS,
4 pages in 1 day of how horrible the loss is. Mostly from people that never said a word about this guy. You decide.

Yeah, he’s really killing it so far....
Yeah. Who knew he wasn't a 4 month Superstar... Dummies. Can't believe we even hired him. Fire him.

Surely there are dudes waking around it there that can make this a top 10 class in less than 4 months.

Can't believe we didn't hire one.

VN Store

Back