'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

I still can’t believe we got this guy. He’s a talent we haven’t had in a long time. 8 years, at least. Hate to use this comparison, but he looks like a Bama receiver. Long, insane vertical, and looks so smooth on the field.

Boy needs keep his feet on the ground stop all the dam flipping lol.Personally I enjoy it crazy athleticism but man if he tore an acl or sprained sumthing u gotta bad situation on ur hands.Idk just don’t see a point in tearing urself up for a few views or likes etc.

Forget about Ramel Keyton? Didn’t play a lot last year because of Calloway and Jennings. But has the highest upside of any of them.
Didn't forget at all, excited because he knew Bailey at Marietta, just didn't play much so wouldnt say he's experienced, being in the offense is definitely a plus though. Real nice catch in the bowl game shows potential also.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Didn't forget at all, excited because he knew Bailey at Marietta, just didn't play much so wouldnt say he's experienced, being in the offense is definitely a plus though. Real nice catch in the bowl game shows potential also.
He's experienced in that he has already went through a season of strength and conditioning, knows the playbook, better understands how to balance academics and athletics, has played in stadiums with 80K+. Not really sweating his lack of on the field experience. He's a highly touted recruit that will get his chance to shine.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I have a question regarding the 2020 recruits that are not EE. Do most come to TN right after their HS graduation and enroll in Summer School? Are they required or pressured to do so ?

VN Store

Back