Ht 6-4
Wt 205
CLASS OF 20

247 - Leonard Manuel, Vanguard, Wide Receiver

SCOUT - Leonard Manuel, Vanguard HS TE - Scout

HUDL - Leonard Manuel - Hudl

OFFERS - UMiami, UK, UF, Mizzou, Vols, UNC

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact that the staff is getting 7n early on future recruits and developing relationships with different schools. Yes, he will be a few years away, but getting in with the coach and parents will pay dividends going forward.

Reactions: 6 people
I like the fact that the staff is getting 7n early on future recruits and developing relationships with different schools. Yes, he will be a few years away, but getting in with the coach and parents will pay dividends going forward.

I get it but premature to really discuss hence this thread needs to head to cyro.

Gator country. No matter what year he is, it would be a tough pull. Even with Donkey Von Horsemouth running things.

He has the size and build to be special. I watched his freshman Hudl tapes and came away impressed and hes only a freshman. Recruits remember these early offers and how hard a staff recruits them. Someone came to our Jr Day instead of Clemson this year for that reason.

Rival Challenge WR MVP in Orlando.

Youth was served at the wide receiver position as Manuel, a 2020 from Vanguard, won a tight battle for Wide Receiver MVP honors. The massive freshman stood 6-foot-5 and looked like a future defensive end. But when running routes, especially off the line of scrimmage. he was all wide out. He has double digit early offers from the likes of Tennessee, Auburn, Florida, Miami, Louisville and others.

Not bad for a Freshman. I hope the staff comtinues to build relationships and get a hook in him early.I

Reactions: 2 people
And only 32 months until signing day, unless he signs in the early signing period of 2019.

Last edited:
Boom! Only 975 days until NSD 2020!

Edit: Late on the corny time joke by 2 minutes lol

Well boom. And now we wait.

Also, this kid is tall. He could easily end up 6'6" or taller.

VN Store

Back