'20 FL WR Leonard Manuel

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
I like the fact that the staff is getting 7n early on future recruits and developing relationships with different schools. Yes, he will be a few years away, but getting in with the coach and parents will pay dividends going forward.

bignewt

VN's Resident Windbag
Lab Rat
I like the fact that the staff is getting 7n early on future recruits and developing relationships with different schools. Yes, he will be a few years away, but getting in with the coach and parents will pay dividends going forward.
I get it but premature to really discuss hence this thread needs to head to cyro.

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
He has the size and build to be special. I watched his freshman Hudl tapes and came away impressed and hes only a freshman. Recruits remember these early offers and how hard a staff recruits them. Someone came to our Jr Day instead of Clemson this year for that reason.

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
Rival Challenge WR MVP in Orlando.

Youth was served at the wide receiver position as Manuel, a 2020 from Vanguard, won a tight battle for Wide Receiver MVP honors. The massive freshman stood 6-foot-5 and looked like a future defensive end. But when running routes, especially off the line of scrimmage. he was all wide out. He has double digit early offers from the likes of Tennessee, Auburn, Florida, Miami, Louisville and others.

Not bad for a Freshman. I hope the staff comtinues to build relationships and get a hook in him early.I

VN Store

Sponsors