‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

My church has only Sunday Morning service. No Sunday School, Sunday Night, or Wednesday Night. Can’t feel guilty about skipping if it’s not an option. 😂😂

Plenty of online options for you to "study to show thyself approved". Can't feel innocent if you just ignore them. I see how that YOU CAN'T thing works....

Not trying to be confrontational, my man, but where are your sources on that? He's a Gator legacy with two alumni parents, I've only ever heard he's dreamt his whole life to be a Gator, he's about as sure a UF commit as anyone could be in this class. Unless you know something others don't, I'm not sure where you're getting this, and I'm not buying it at all.
He's listening to the voices in his head. Although we all hope their right.

We understand it's a long shot

Not trying to be confrontational, my man, but where are your sources on that? He's a Gator legacy with two alumni parents, I've only ever heard he's dreamt his whole life to be a Gator, he's about as sure a UF commit as anyone could be in this class. Unless you know something others don't, I'm not sure where you're getting this, and I'm not buying it at all.
Lmao how have you made it this long on a rival board taking everything so seriously?

Secking played it off like he was non biased, but in reality, he only posted info on guys that wound up being a loss for the Vols. It may have been positive at the time, but it always would up being an Aquarius Mims or Quay Walker type guy.

Secking was the ultimate troll. Nice enough to slide by, but he was really out to crush our souls.
I always took it a different way. He never really posted unless it was about a guy we wanted that ended up at Georgia. Took a lot of the guessing out of the equation. If you want to see obnoxious, go to a rivals board and look at our posters.

Nope. Vol on NSD.
So you are predicting he commits to Florida and then flips to us? I do not see it. Hope you are right. Nil will cut down on flips for the major prospects in my opinion. I would think there would be verbiage in most cases in the Nil contract that tie the recruit to at least the general area the recruit is committed in.

So you are predicting he commits to Florida and then flips to us? I do not see it. Hope you are right. Nil will cut down on flips for the major prospects in my opinion. I would think there would be verbiage in most cases in the Nil contract that tie the recruit to at least the general area the recruit is committed in.

I believe it is the opposite for most recruits. Since recruits in most states cannot sign until their high school season is done or else they lose high school eligibility for any high school sports they are competing in. I believe we will see more flipping as NIL negotiations continue until NSD. The tricky part will be two sport stars that also play fall sports can't sign anything until they are done with that too in those states.

NSD could turn into one of the biggest surprise days in years.

High School NIL: State-by-state regulations for name, image and likeness rights - Opendorse

NIL by State.PNG

Reactions: DarthVol1
I believe it is the opposite for most recruits. Since recruits in most states cannot sign until their high school season is done or else they lose high school eligibility for any high school sports they are competing in. I believe we will see more flipping as NIL negotiations continue until NSD. The tricky part will be two sport stars that also play fall sports can't sign anything until they are done with that too in those states.

High School NIL: State-by-state regulations for name, image and likeness rights - Opendorse

View attachment 473938
You could be right, but I don’t think this kid will be one of those surprises. He’s about as much of a Gator lock as can be.

View attachment 473938
Yep .... true you are probably right.

I would just like to express my personal appreciation. The posters who do such a service to the community by being the 92nd poster to inform us all that he will be picking UF. Especially since that posters info is not based on any actual inside info but simply the obvious circumstantial facts that have been repeated often in this thread. So to you we all say.....thank you!

I would just like to express my personal appreciation. The posters who do such a service to the community by being the 92nd poster to inform us all that he will be picking UF. Especially since that posters info is not based on any actual inside info but simply the obvious circumstantial facts that have been repeated often in this thread. So to you we all say.....thank you!
And also to the posters who say he (and everyone else we've ever offered) will be a Vol when literally everything points otherwise for that particular player, thanks to you.

And also to the posters who say he (and everyone else we've ever offered) will be a Vol when literally everything points otherwise for that particular player, thanks to you.
You think that is what is happening in this thread......🤣

VN Store

Back