‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

Never understood how some y'all don't take it as a compliment that quite a number of folks from rival fanbases spend their time here. That means VolNation is great, and it is, I've said it numerous times. This is the best SEC forum there is, and Vol fans are generally the best fans in the SEC to communicate with, bitter rivals or not.
Why would I want to spend my time reading a Gators board if I’m a Vol fan?

Of course it’s the best board which is why I don’t need to go anywhere else wtf.

We keep bringing up how Florida is “down” without a single game played by Napier yet. Just feels kind of dumb. Our fanbase is going to be insufferable if we lose to a “down” Florida like we do every single freaking year. I’ll believe that Florida is actually “down” when we beat them.
Their recruiting class really isn’t that bad either… just no marquee names

Their recruiting class really isn’t that bad either… just no marquee names
Totally agree. They got two four star commits today. Marcus Stokes is not Nico and I’m pretty sure the staff passed on Webb. Regardless it’s not as bad as people are making it out to be and they’re about to land Jackson who I want in this class. They also lead for A few four stars that I can’t remember. It won’t be a top-heavy class at all but it won’t be as bad as some fans are thinking or wanting it to be

Last edited:
The chicken little ass fans on Twitter and the message boards are not anything I'm concerned about, they think the sky is falling when ANY recruit doesn't pick UF. Billy has quietly put us in a postion to land a ton of quality players at need positions this year, and all this nonsense about him failing at recruiting is just that, total nonsense.
Calls Florida fans “chicken little ass fans” for being on message boards while posting on a Tennessee message board 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The chicken little ass fans on Twitter and the message boards are not anything I'm concerned about, they think the sky is falling when ANY recruit doesn't pick UF. Billy has quietly put us in a postion to land a ton of quality players at need positions this year, and all this nonsense about him failing at recruiting is just that, total nonsense.

Glad we aren’t the only ones with chicken littles. Because we have our share.

We keep bringing up how Florida is “down” without a single game played by Napier yet. Just feels kind of dumb. Our fanbase is going to be insufferable if we lose to a “down” Florida like we do every single freaking year. I’ll believe that Florida is actually “down” when we beat them.
I think it's the combination of how they finished last season, roster turnover, new staff, recruiting, etc., however it's almost identical to what our situation was going into last season and you see the miracles that Heupel worked. They are going to be "down" compared to what we normally expect from them, but I'm nowhere near ready to call them a dumpster fire like some fans are. Napier could have them ready to come out swinging or he could fail miserably. We won't know until the season plays out.

The entire Gainesville campus could be a nuclear wasteland and this kid would still be yeah I think that’s the best place for me. He always wanted Florida, his parents always wanted Florida. If anyone is surprised or upset about “missing” on this one they’re completely delusional.

VN Store

Back