‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

Never understood how some y'all don't take it as a compliment that quite a number of folks from rival fanbases spend their time here. That means VolNation is great, and it is, I've said it numerous times. This is the best SEC forum there is, and Vol fans are generally the best fans in the SEC to communicate with, bitter rivals or not.
Do you or 99 know what ever happened to Hialeha Gator? He seemed like a pretty good rival poster as well but never see him on here anymore.

That guy and secking were two of my favorite non-Vol posters.
Secking played it off like he was non biased, but in reality, he only posted info on guys that wound up being a loss for the Vols. It may have been positive at the time, but it always would up being an Aquarius Mims or Quay Walker type guy.

Secking was the ultimate troll. Nice enough to slide by, but he was really out to crush our souls.

The entire Gainesville campus could be a nuclear wasteland and this kid would still be yeah I think that’s the best place for me. He always wanted Florida, his parents always wanted Florida. If anyone is surprised or upset about “missing” on this one they’re completely delusional.

Gainesville is one step below nuclear wasteland in terms of places I’d like to visit.

Secking played it off like he was non biased, but in reality, he only posted info on guys that wound up being a loss for the Vols. It may have been positive at the time, but it always would up being an Aquarius Mims or Quay Walker type guy.

Secking was the ultimate troll. Nice enough to slide by, but he was really out to crush our souls.
True and if he did give us info on someone that was leaning Vols, it was someone that was down UGAs board and wasn’t a take.

Don’t forget the “not good enough for GA, but TN might could land them” posts.

True and if he did give us info on someone that was leaning Vols, it was someone that was down UGAs board and wasn’t a take.
Glad I’m not the only one that remembers. I usually never pick up on these things because I just don’t expect people to do those kinds of things, but I was shocked at how many didn’t catch it.

AM posted to Twitter and Instagram. Definitely means nothing, but there’s noticeably more Tennessee mail in this pic than any other school and we are front and center.

Attachments

• 99A11BAD-EEFF-43EB-B1E3-F7A2590FF2D8.jpeg
    99A11BAD-EEFF-43EB-B1E3-F7A2590FF2D8.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 131
200w.gif

Gonna be a Vol on NSD
Not trying to be confrontational, my man, but where are your sources on that? He's a Gator legacy with two alumni parents, I've only ever heard he's dreamt his whole life to be a Gator, he's about as sure a UF commit as anyone could be in this class. Unless you know something others don't, I'm not sure where you're getting this, and I'm not buying it at all.

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back