‘23 FL RB Mark Fletcher (OSU Decommit)

I just got finished (like moments ago) watching a documentary about a PFC Mark Fletcher who murdered several other marines in 1979……..weird….

Miami or Florida

2 weeks ago I would have said Miami, but he seems like a Florida lock now. He’s getting some CB there also

Murder? Well that must mean a Florida lock.

Gators new slogan is "We kill on the recruiting trail, our players kill residents of Gainesville and our program gets killed on the field." Why any elite kid would put their career in Napier's hands blows my mind.

Oh, so now Florida has a bunch of bags lying around.

Interesting.
Nah you’re right it’s all the fan support online your coach has received and the awesome season you guys are having. Not to mention locker room drama and player getting kicked off the team. What’s not to like by a potential flip candidate? Everyone is throwing money now, it’s not a slam on your program that they are finally swinging the bat and driving it to deep center.

Let's be a bit more careful. Does anyone here know anything about this player's character?

And how many times has a player changed his college plans to play closer to home because of a serious illness in his family?

It makes it hard to comment if we admit we don't know anything relevant at the moment. But the thread will still be here after we do know more.

Oh, so now Florida has a bunch of bags lying around.

Interesting.
S

Just an extension of the Mac/Mullen recruiting philosophy: fill up the class with as many 4 stars as possible. Even if it means taking 4 RB's, 6 DB's, etc...

We did the same thing with Butch.

VN Store

Back