‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Assume everything posted in this thread is fake, including this one .

Speak for yourself, bruh.

a62c216394841b0b465dc5ef0cf2228e.jpg

My question is where are all these Miami fans on game day? Because they’re definitely not at Miami home games
I went to the FSU/Miami game during Taggert’s last game with FSU. I will say there were more Miami fans at that Tallahassee game than in any of their home games. It was a weird sight to behold.

Side note: FSU fans are super apathetic when they suck. Our fanbase is way more involved even during our hardest times in program history.

Recruiting sites are just such a scam lol. Okay, maybe not a scam but this guy has no idea what is going on in this recruitment clearly and he is just saying whatever random thoughts come to his head to keep people clicking on the thread till Monday.

Recruiting sites are just such a scam lol. Okay, maybe not a scam but this guy has no idea what is going on in this recruitment clearly and he is just saying whatever random thoughts come to his head to keep people clicking on the thread till Monday.
The mods/contributors post what they know/hear. I think they start out pretty straightforward with their news and delivery. Over time, the personality of the fan base reinforces what they want to hear and how they want to hear it, so the mods eventually turn their personality (or the way they post at least) into what will get the most positive engagement from the board members. At the end of the day, it is a business, and they have to be likeable to drive as many clicks, views, listens, and cross-board pollination as possible.

The Canes board has reached the point of calling each other cowards, pansies, etc etc if they don't think Francis is going there. This really is like watching the Tate thread play out for another fanbase.

popcorns-crackhead-eating.gif
If not for Cristobal and his rep with OL, this would be the Key Lawrence recruitment.

The Canes board has reached the point of calling each other cowards, pansies, etc etc if they don't think Francis is going there. This really is like watching the Tate thread play out for another fanbase.

popcorns-crackhead-eating.gif
Yeah, well, anyone who doesn't think we get him is also a coward and a pansy and etc, etc.

Not gonna allow the Miami board to outdo us. Buncha pansies that they are.

Rating out of 10… 7 to me is the least committal. It’s like going “meh”. A 6 or an 8 tells me way more. 6 is more optimistic but still a ton of doubt/uncertainty and 8+ is pure optimism. Anything below 6 is “not great Bob”
Grading a yes/no question on a scale of 1-10 is really weird anyway.

Both sides agree it is 50-50, so that implies 50%, or a 5 on his scale. Maybe a 6 if you think it's a 50-50 with your side having a slight edge. Nowhere else in his answers or news does he present it as Miami being a strong lean. He's 50-50 across the board. But he answers a 7 two days in a row, even with new information.

A 7 is saying that there is a 70% chance that he is going there. That's enough to put in a CB, and stands in stark contrast of the On3 "machine."

Just a weird way to frame an answer. He would drive me crazy if he were one of our guys.

VN Store

Back