‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Lol. I did venture over to CanesInsight.com though and into that Francis thread and man those guy are delusional!! Tennessee has certainly been down for awhile, but you'd think Miami was Alabama if you read that forum. Lots of clowns saying Miami is where he can go to develop into a first round pick but Tennessee's garbage OL coach will hurt him. Ha. Ha.

I swear, some fanbases have no self awareness. At least I can admit we haven't been good in 15 years JUST like Miami.
My question is where are all these Miami fans on game day? Because they’re definitely not at Miami home games

Heupel is a d*** and the kids hate him?

confused-no.gif
Well I would say the “kids” on that Miami forum definitely hate him. Probably bout to hate him more.

Lol. I did venture over to CanesInsight.com though and into that Francis thread and man those guy are delusional!! Tennessee has certainly been down for awhile, but you'd think Miami was Alabama if you read that forum. Lots of clowns saying Miami is where he can go to develop into a first round pick but Tennessee's garbage OL coach will hurt him. Ha. Ha.

I swear, some fanbases have no self awareness. At least I can admit we haven't been good in 15 years JUST like Miami.

I just checked them out as well. They are salty.

VN Store

Back